What the hell did I just see?

I walk in my room, all the lights are off in the house because my family is on the front porch chillin. It’s 9:17 p.m. here not fully dark yet but getting there. In my room I saw the darkness starting to swirl all around me as usual, it looked like black masses of smoke. The hallway leading to my bedroom suddenly turned pitch black and I could see a large black mass that was way darker than the “smoke” clouds swirling around me.

It was growing in size rapidly and in the center of it these tentacle looking things start coming out, not really tentacles like an octopus or anything, more like thin stationery lightning bolts that are kind of glowing, they were a mixture of black, gray, and white. Honestly, it looked like a ball of ectoplasm from the Poltergeist movie but black, not white. It got right up in my face so I said hello and introduced myself to it.

Then it entered my room and floated over to the closet and start to change its form to a dark silohuette (spell check?) that looked like a man but pitch black. I started to see Egyptian symbology in this thing. I swear at one point it took on the form of a golden tomb that a pharoah would be buried in and it was holding a golden staff with something on top, circular shaped, maybe an ankh, not really sure. Then I suddenly got a strong urge to get online and start researching deeper into Egyptian culture. At one point it was hunched over on all fours, crawling like a dog or something and the name Bastet popped in my mind. I am aware that she is an Egyptian goddess, so maybe I should do some research on her.

Has anyone here ever came into contact with Bastet or worked with her? I don’t know why this black mass came to me but I swear it was Bastet. Then something said, it’s not a dog it’s a cat which is strange because she is sometimes depicted as a cat. But that was the most solid manifestation I have ever seen, and I was not in theta sync or meditating. I was fully alert.

1 Like

Ironic given I was dreaming a bunch of things related to egypt too last night (mostly to do with anubis).
Sometimes I see things like that too but never to that extreme. Maybe try evoking her or asking her to appear more in dreams?

She was famous for protecting mothers, children and being a goddess of music, I wonder if shes trying to get your attention in any of those areas

Possibly, I do create my own music and lyrics and in the past I have asked for help to become better at it. My voice suddenly went from soundly deep and off key, to being able to reach beautifully high notes and manipulating my voice to sound sort of enchanting and mysterious, it’s hard to explain but lately I have been thinking of evoking another demon or god/goddess entity to take my music even further. I gained almost 500 fans in a 4 month period.

Maybe she has heard me thinking about it, because my desire to keep perfecting my music is so strong that it’s possible I have been unintenionally projecting my thoughts out into the open. It’s odd, lately I have been experiencing a lot more strange occurances, starting to see more entities form around me and just thinking of doing a spell is causing results to happen before I even have the chance to physically perform the spell.

It’s too late right now but tomorrow I will post a picture. I did an evocation tonight and one of my electronics which only lights up when plugged into an electrical outlet, was lighting up on its own and it was not plugged in at all. I managed to capture a photo of this. I was going to take a 2nd photo with the flash on but a little glowing orb appeared in the viewfinder of my camera and the device turned off. I got the feeling they did not want me taking too many photos.

This is really irrelevant,besides the fact that we’re both talking about Egyptian deities,but hey guys!I’m possessed by Thoth!

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:3, topic:5507”]It’s odd, lately I have been experiencing a lot more strange occurances, starting to see more entities form around me and just thinking of doing a spell is causing results to happen before I even have the chance to physically perform the spell.

It’s too late right now but tomorrow I will post a picture. I did an evocation tonight and one of my electronics which only lights up when plugged into an electrical outlet, was lighting up on its own and it was not plugged in at all. I managed to capture a photo of this. I was going to take a 2nd photo with the flash on but a little glowing orb appeared in the viewfinder of my camera and the device turned off. I got the feeling they did not want me taking too many photos.[/quote]

As to the first part, I’m impressed! For me, that’s only happened when I was working on curses. I would plan out the ritual and then a few minutes later I hear of the target getting hit really hard before I even do anything. That’s cool that it happened with you too!

And yea, Things like that are hard to photograph for some reason…

Here are the photos. This e-cig does not light up unless plugged into the wall to charge or if you are smoking on it just the blue light will light up with each puff, but you can see I am not smoking on it, the mouth piece isn’t even attached. I took the first photo a few minutes ago to use as a reference. The 2nd photo was taken last night around 3:23 a.m.

You can see that I’m nowhere near an electrical outlet, the AC adapter is in my hand. Make of it what you will, I just found this odd. This kinda stuff keeps happening after evocation.

Excuse me while I have my ADHD moment and get distracted by the fact that the colors are Power Puff Girls

LOL, they are.

Green=Buttercup
Blue=Bubbles
Pinkish-Orange=Blossom

LOL, they are.

Green=Buttercup
Blue=Bubbles
Pinkish-Orange=Blossom[/quote]

Right.And they’re glowing because of the demonic influence of HIM.(I know it wasn’t demonic evocation,but I couldn’t resist)

Who is HIM? The band His Infernal Majesty? LOL

I am suddenly reminded of the show Captain Planet. So many parents banned their kids from watching it because it “was full of witchcraft references” blah blah. My dad’s a freakin pastor and he let me watch whatever I wanted. I was watching rated R horror movies when I was 7.

I can have conversations with my dad and give him a blantantly atheist point of view opinion, and he doesn’t tell me to get in church, he just talks to me. I was forced to go to church as a child, until I pitched so many fits in church (on purpose) that I embarassed my parents so they started letting me stay home on sunday when I was 10 (I loathed church since I was 5 yrs. old, old enough to start forming opinions and thinking for myself). From that day forward, they never tried to indoctrinate me again. I do keep my tools and magick books hidden out of respect, but they know I’m no saint.

As Marilyn Manson would say:

“Hold the S because I am an ain’t”

Bubbles mentioned, bubbles is this guy to me:

! No longer available

Hell yeah, I love Trailer Park Boys!

“Help me get naked…they’re goin’ for my bird!!!”

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:12, topic:5507”]Hell yeah, I love Trailer Park Boys!

“Help me get naked…they’re goin’ for my bird!!!”[/quote]

Hahah, that’s so cool - i know only 1 person besides me who has watched it… The series is too unknown, but they are kinda love or hate anyways. ( I dunno if they are popular in US and Canada - but i mean here )

I actually know a fair number of people here in the US who watched Trailer Park Boys. One of the most twistedly funny shows, ever. Call Me Fitz was another Canadian show that was absolutely hysterical.

I’m in the U.S. and I know plenty of people here that love that show. I follow them on facebook. The other day they asked what you’re fave J-Roc quote was. I put eeerrrraaa eeeerrrrr, when he makes those record scratch sounds with his mouth…know I’m sayins? Just finished season 9 on netflix, waiting for season 10. I rolled when he found out he had a son.

Oh, If you have or can get netflix, they have all kinds of TPB specials, live comedy shows and skits they did in the U.S. and Canada. They perform the live shows in scenes like on tv, they don’t just sit in front of a mic and spit comedy at you on stage, and they get the audience involved.

I watch stuff from non-official websites… I have had to find all kinds of sources because everything airs like 1-2 years behind in this north european wonderland… I didn’t mean to make too much off-topic going on, if someone wants to discuss about shows or add me to skype or something for any reason feel free to send pm.

“Your crazy train is coming with us, gentlemen!”