What the heck happend?

Okay so i was trying to meditate and the first time it was going well but then my body started moving back and forth on its own which threw me off. The second time was a bit weird. I closed my eye and then i started to see weird symbols i’ve never seen before. Then shortly after i saw what appeared to be a sentence or a word but i couldn’t make it out as it looked backwards or in a different lanuage. I don’t know what the heck this was can someone tell me

2 Likes

When I try and meditate to astral project or energy work, my body often feels (while lying down) that it’s swaying side to side, very small movements but I feel something similar to.

However not sure completely what this is, someone with better knowledge may know.

ahh i wonder what would of happend if i kept going. but ye it was very weird i almsot feel like something was trying to tell me something but that wouldn’t rlly make any sense.

Trust your gut instinct/intuition but with caution as if something WAS trying to tell you something, you don’t know what it’s intentions are.

Spirits/entities can communicate easier with us when we are in a meditative/trance like state of mind.

2 Likes

Should i try and meditate again ?

Did you feel any good or bad vibe from whatever may have been trying to communicate with you?

2 Likes

no not really when i saw it for the first time i was like “what?” then it showed up again but i still couldn’t make it out. Then everything went black and i opened my eyes.

1 Like

If you want to communicate with it, protection is important. Also grounding and that sort of stuff.

I would look into that. I made the mistake of not doing that and not a good idea if the wrong being comes along, so just a word of advice. What’s highly recommended even when evoking.

1 Like

Thank you. I will try again and come back to update you if anything happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay, just be sure your confident with banishing and protection/shielding BEFORE this. @ayshii

1 Like

I Tried it again but nothing really happend apart from the whole body going back and forth.

1 Like

It could have been just a passing by being/entity if something was trying to communicate + perhaps it will try again. I wouldn’t worry to much, just be sure if your trying to communicate with something to have protection and know how to banish in case you need to.

I’m not an expert + just my thoughts and input based one some things I’ve learned.

1 Like

don’t worry i will also do you have any tips on meditating better because i kept opening my eyes and it sometimes frustrates me

1 Like

I actually have the same problem with that. It’s worse if I think about it though (worrying about my eyes opening).

I usually use binueral beats or some type of meditative music, recently been listening to singing bowls to help me meditate. It’s different for everyone. Just gotta find what helps you. For the eye thing, the less you think about it the less likely it’s to happen (easier said then done) but I’m sure it’s also a natural body response.

Kinda like how people deal with muscle twitches + itches sometimes when trying to astral project or something else that people usually try and get the mind awake + body asleep response. However this isn’t needed for everything.

ahh thank you so much for the tips.

1 Like

you know fuck it another update LOL so i tried to do it again this time it kind of the same expect i kept seeing a pair of eyes (they looked like a women’s eyes to me ) the middle of my forehead started hurting a bit which someone said it was my third eye? and more symbols but they started moving around.

The rocking is NORMAL. As u relax, meditate, ur body becomes attuned to the Earth’s rhythms… Your body will move rhythmically, for most its a gentle rocking…

1 Like

I thought it was a normal response, just wasn’t sure what causes it.

Thanks, thats interesting! Didn’t know it had to do with the earth.

1 Like

Sounds like your third eye to me. I get a pulsing/tingling sensation there with my third eye sometimes.

I would research more into it, if you want to learn more about what your feeling (having to do with the third eye sensation).