What spirt would you recommend a beginner try to invoke

You can ask Papa Legba if he can spare a minute of his time to show you along your path. He might take an interest or he might guide you to another lwa who can lend a hand

3 Likes

I’ll check him out. I already got king Paimon and Lucifer watching my back

1 Like

Good luck! Be pleasant he can be a trickster, but I think he will be fair with a newcomer who approaches in good faith

1 Like

How did I know I would find you here?

hey is there a physical grimoire for cheap about all sorts of demons???

1 Like

I’ll take that into consideration thanks again

Well if you go on iTunes lesser key of Solomon is like 2.99

I don’t call this a rule but we should not have any presumptions about any entity (specially demons) in our minds, and we should never have any fear about anything related to the ritual or the entity that we wanna invoke or evoke, and always be respectful to them.

1 Like

how do you call these angels?

2 Likes

As in what regards

1 Like

Chant their name until you feel their presence.

4 Likes

I am very knew my self to occult I can’t even astral project yet but I heard Lord Lucifer is great to work with for beginners.
Also before any invocations or evocation with any ancient one I heard is best to take a shower cause it shows respect.
So after I take a shower I like to listen to this

there is one time Before I started listening to this I was in pain because I have so many injuries on me. Then I felt a warm light on me and my pain just faded away and I was going in and out of consciousness and feeling so peaceful. Hail Lord Lucifer!!

5 Likes

I’ve been working with Lord Lucifer for about two weeks now.:grin:he’s a joy to work with

3 Likes

Its good to see someone else had success with en chant…

3 Likes

how does one invoke?

3 Likes

sata,lucifer,azazel

Yes, stay in touch with your True Self because the only real spirit you ever invoke is your own, but in a form that seems like another. What kind of power are you seeking through this animal? Are you working with any specific mythos?
You could intuitively, i.e. through meditation, select a spirit animal to work with.