What spirt would you recommend a beginner try to invoke

Hi don’t know if this is already a post didn’t see anything. But very new here still working on my mediation towards my spirit animal I feel I am making more progress which is awesome. But my main question is once I developed my mediation and the ability to communicate with my power animal. Was going to try and delve into invocation. Is there like a unspoken rule that you need to invoke one spirit first to ease your self into the process. I can imagine it being a powerful experience,from what a lot of people describe on here. Just curious?

5 Likes

Vassago is supposedly patient and easy going, as is Dantalion.

Seere is good natured and kind.

Hail Seere!

6 Likes

I don’t know if it’s an unspoken rule so much as you have to start somewhere. I work exclusively with angels and my first evocation was the Archangel Raphael, and that worked out really well. I also hear that Lucifer is great for beginners, but I myself don’t have any experience with him.

But, I would say that one of the big four Archangels: Raphael, an angel of healing; Michael, an angel of protection; Gabriel, an angel of revelation, and Uriel, an angel of interior strength; would be the best angels to begin with.

Alternatively, Metatron, the man Enoch who became an angel, and Sandalphon, the man Elijah who became an angel. Mary is also an angel, but whether she previously existed as an angel and incarnated into the role of Mary, Mother of Jesus, or if she became an angel at the end of her life is currently unknown to me, I haven’t gotten around to asking her yet.

Moreover, if you’re looking for a more feminine energy, Shekinah, the divine feminine and wife of God, and Pistis Sophia (or just Sophia), archon of divine wisdom, would work great.

8 Likes

That’s really interesting please excuse my ignorance as I just don’t know. But I wouldn’t of imagined angels were spirts you could invoke. I might try contacting archangels when I get more experience. Thank you fo the info

2 Likes

I never thought Mary was an angel. Interesting. I know she’s active in apparitions that people discover in the Catholic Church or crying statues of Mary. I’m thinking about working with her to have a better connection to work with the angels too.

You think Mary comes immediately when being called or prayed to? Any tips you think that’s helpful for her to manifest?

3 Likes

I second @MKUltraMadeMeDoIt about angels. If you are going to invoke, that is , take their essence inside of you, rather than evoke, an angel is probably less likely to overload you than a demon.

10 Likes

Are there sigilis Involved? Or is that just evocation?

2 Likes

You can use a sigil to connect with the spirit, if you wish. One method of invocation is to evoke the spirit first, and then ask it to merge with you.

Opening the sigil of a spirit, brings the spirit near, so I would say it might help but is not a requirement.

7 Likes

Of course, with the proper skill level you can invoke anything that you can name. You should get E.A.'s Mastering Evocation course.

I was skeptical about it at first, but there are a few people who have encountered her as an angel. And one of her titles is Queen of Angels.

But, it makes sense. In the Bible, the only times that people ascended into heaven, they became angels. I’ve been thinking about contacting Jesus and finding out if he didn’t become an angel as well.

I definitely think that the Hail Mary, recited in Latin, would be a great “enn” of sorts, to contact her and communicate.

3 Likes

You can work with my Lord Lucifer and great duke Sallos is very easy going dude too😊

:blush:

5 Likes

No, not at all. It can be a very powerful experience, though. If you are feeling pensive, perhaps try invocations of the elements to ease in. I would start with Earth; it feels great and for me,puts some extra pep in my step.

5 Likes

Look for a spirit that you feel close to and who is somewhat civilized. I suggest Hermes or Athena. The Olympians are notoriously hard to evoke, but I find them easy to invoke. Their traditions hold them as very human-like and socially driven, so they are unlikely to drive you towards real madness.

You could try to create a spirit to invoke. I was getting my ass handed to me for trying to talk about illumination when I learned to invoke a spirit that I call Philos. It gives me patience, serinity, and willingness to listen. I use Philos to do menial tasks at work while I take a mental break. It’s actually a better employee than I am.

8 Likes

How do I work with Lucifer? Am new to spirit

1 Like

6 Likes

Is that Belial

1 Like

always Satan Lucifer

2 Likes

I thought Belial came to people on a crocodile? I may be wrong?

1 Like

That picture is Duke Sallos his sigil is in the smoke

2 Likes

Thank you I just picked up lesser keys if Solomon just to learn my sigils and history of what we do. Enjoying it so far.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s good shit

1 Like