What spirit/deity brings quick money/job opportunities? I'm currently working with Oshun but her energy is TOO slow

Interesting man, I actually really like that and that perspective.
Hmm if you’re interested, in the future you should get a book called ‘Master Works of Chaos Magick’ by Adam Blackthorne, also a GoM book, but it has a ritual in there that’s essentially that one from E.A but it takes it a few steps further, and is a bit more complete. It also helps you to be able to modify it to your liking and take it as far as you’d like.

2 Likes

How old are you? … if you don’t mind me asking

I don’t share personal information on the public forum. Although I don’t mind talking in PM if you’d like.

You can DM me! Yes go ahead.

Keep in mind I basically skimmed the thread, so I may have missed something. I’m just gonna address what I saw.

Look. Facts are facts. You are in a desperate situation. The people in charge of your care currently are incapable of paying to take care of you at this time. You have no income and no job/business, but you expect for financial independence to fall into your lap? From nothing?

Let me tell you something, and this is coming from the best intentions for you possible. I came from nothing. I was damn near homeless at the age of 18. I was turned away with clothes on my back and the laptop I had for school. I was lucky to move in with the coworker I knew at the time. I only had a fast food job at the time and it was part time because I was still enrolled in high school. I did not want to work at all, but I still worked anyway. To this day I still don’t want to go to work. I still do. Why? Because that is what it takes to survive.

Everything. Has. A. Price. We all have to do things we don’t want to. Even as witches we still have to put in work one way or another. What’s more important to you? Taking care of yourself and your family? Or your pissing match with life? You can still achieve these things while working 9-5. Plan it out and work at the same time.

But at this moment you don’t have the sufficient time it would take to just build yourself up. You need something now.

As for spirits, Bune, Clauneck, Lucifuge, Belial, King Paimon, all of those can definitely help.

8 Likes

Thanks! I apologise for acting like a brat. I just thought working would discourage me from my goals.

1 Like

You’re not a brat, you’re young and learning. You just need a little guidance.

The distractions there are is the ones you let distract you in the first place.

Pull in the cash from your day job while you build your empire. That’s what I’m doing.

3 Likes

After sometime developing yourself, try working with Bael.

Just got the impression to come back and say that.

4 Likes

Why can’t I start now? Also if I become an initiate of the deities you stated above would that be better?

1 Like

I mean you could if you want, that’s just the impression I got. There is usually a reason I get something that specific, though.

Being an initiate is one part of the battle. but doing the rituals to manifest your goals and desires, getting deep into that work is another part of it. Being an initiate will only get you so much, if anything.

3 Likes

Rituals :interrobang: … I don’t have the money to do rituals lol. Are you sure being an initiate won’t cover it?

I’m surprised that this has not come up with you working with Hekate.

You don’t need any objects to do a ritual. You need yourself, that’s it. The objects do nothing other than what you give them the power to do. Why? Because you are the power. You are the magic.

You could do a ritual with just your mind.

5 Likes

Correct! I created a spirit with semi/god-like power once just with a few crystals , a marker and my imagination. I don’t believe crystals have properties so the whole ritual I did with my mind for the most part. I just forget sometimes :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

1 Like

See? There you go!

2 Likes

His name is Nékrōquìs and he looks like this:
I have a discord channel full of information on him if you’d like to work with him.

cc46e800b9a69e4b7c86b21a4d37e6ea|303x500

You seem wordy, talkative, have the gift of the gab lol
Not being rude, just an observation. I think a mercurial energy will help, maybe look at your astro chart. It can show you what careers etc are suitable for you.

2 Likes

I swear ten of us have stated this to him in the past, as well as most of the other things I’ve read so far about how it takes time, and it doesn’t just happen and you have to get into the flow and learn what your doing and spirits aren’t the end all and be all, learn to do the magic yourself etc etc…

Good luck Op. This mind set of I’ll get rich off spirits then make contacts with my money etc, is going to hold you back but it’s been really well explained by others above- again. Even magic is hard work if you’re going somewhere with it, and that just never stops.

7 Likes

Nitika is one of Mammond wifes. She is also a spirit of wealth. She might not be as powerful as Mammons but if she thinks she cant help you she will connect you to Mammon himself. You can work with Navaris hes Nitikas companion and also a spirit of wealth. You can also try Sau a spirit of the necronomicon. She also teaches money magick. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Duchess

4 Likes

You have the Damon Brand cash book but you don’t know who Nitika is ???

That was my auto-correct :man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6::man_facepalming:t6:. I wasn’t trying to say I don’t have it.