What spirit/deity brings quick money/job opportunities? I'm currently working with Oshun but her energy is TOO slow

Don’t worry.

We all have trials and tribulations of our own.

1 Like

One problem! I’m not allowed to burn things in this house.

You mean, for sigil disposal? Then dispose the sigil by other means.

1 Like

I hope this works! I’m seeking a very successful career. Will I have to ask for a normal job first or can I simply ask for a large amount of money and use it to get me to my desired career?

So… you don’t have a plan?!

Dude, you need to know what you’re going to task before you start.

I do have a plan. My plan is to become a rich , famous and successful singer , model and psychologist. I don’t want to to work 9-5 EVER AGAIN. That’s why I’m asking is it mandatory that I ask for a normal job first or do I ask for a LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY to invest in my future. I would ever contact any deity without a plan never again. I made that mistake with Set and I suffered because of it.

Spirits aren’t wishing machines.

That’s not a plan; that’s a group of goals. How would you get it is the plan.

5 Likes

Right now you should be open to anything. Ask for a job and let whatever come. Later on when things are more stable for you then you can focus on the career you want.

2 Likes

I know they aren’t wishing machines. In order to achieve these things I need money. I’ll then use my money to get in contact with the right people , relocate and invest in my career. I know they aren’t wishing machines but you said they could help me. I’m going to need all the help I can get.

Why should I set me dreams to the side for a mere job? Why not do what I can now to get me to the place that I want?

If you are in financial crisis, take any job you can get. Once you are employed, then you can see about getting a large sum of money to invest in your future, but you need to start somewhere first, which means some form of income.

People in the arts work any kind of job they can find to pay the bills while they struggle to make money via their art. Many famous people worked as security guards and waitresses before hitting it big.

8 Likes

Because you can’t spent 4 bucks in a book, that’s why. You are not at the top. You’re where you are. Deal with it or die in denial.

4 Likes

Right now it sounds like you’ve got a duty to your family. You said you don’t want to live off their money, so you should be grateful for whatever chance you get. But otherwise, it’s unlikely that you’re going to get large sums of money without a job, the job is the foundation to greater wealth. To gain great wealth, first you need a source of income. (Also good point from @ReyCuervo. You can dream and try to go for what you want, but I doubt that it will be fruitful if you don’t even have 4 dollars to spend, let alone even have any source to gain 4 dollars)

Youcould call on the Olympic Spirit of Saturn, Arathron, to show you hidden sources of wealth in addition to asking Tzadkiel or another spirit for a job.

6 Likes

You’re telling me that in order to receive money from spirit/deity they have to watch me suffer FOR YEARS in order to give me the money I can use to get into my desired careers? I’m just trying to get my life to the best stage as quickly as possible. I don’t want to be stressed out and become discouraged over the years as I work towards what I want :sweat::sweat::sweat:. I hope you can understand. I may come off as spolied but I swear I’m not.

Takes a deep breath…

No, you don’t. You come as very naive and not particularly smart.

Do as you will, I don’t have any fucks to give. Just know that every single person here has given you sound advice. It is your choice to take it or to believe you can live out of air.

7 Likes

I get it man, but magick is not something you can force. It’s something one must get in tune with, there’s a flow to it. Struggling and fighting it is not going to make the magick stronger, but one must let it flow naturally. That’s part of why it’s so difficult for people to get wealth magick working when they’re desperate for money, or magick for anything when one is desperate. You have to get into the flow of it. But don’t worry I don’t think you’ll have to work for years, in fact, if you use magick I think you can even have a solid income this year depending on how far you’re willing to go. A job is the foundation, then when you have enough money you can begin with business ideas, modelling etc. There’s A LOT of magick that can be used for this situation.

6 Likes

I appreciate the advice and I thank you. I’m just doing my best to not end up working and being stressed for years. I appreciate everyone’s advice.

Very powerful to work it for money is Lucifuge Rofocale, the brother of Lucifer the Light Bearer. As Lucifer flies with the Light and bringing Light and spiritual riches, his brother Lucifuge is centered on the material, the Earth and the material riches. His qlipha is Satariel.

If you don’t work with the demonic then Metatron is the best for getting balanced in the area you seek. Metatron is a lover of all souls so he of course works with light workers but he is friendly and loveble to black magic practitioners too

5 Likes

I appreciate you for understanding :hugs:! Now … What would you suggest I do now? I was thinking about summoning ST Expedite … :man_shrugging:t6::man_shrugging:t6::man_shrugging:t6: I’m not sure about angels. I heard they were prideful and I have a lot of traumas involving arrogant people.

1 Like

Wanted to take a chance to share one of my favorite pieces of content that back up what ReyCuervo is saying:

I can relate to this line of thinking from early in my career. I wanted to be a fiction writer and didn’t want to be anything else. Unfortunately, that’s not how life works and I got knocked on my ass a few times (especially when I realized I wasn’t as good as I thought I was). After you can’t pay your bills and are almost homeless a few times, you realize you need to re-evaluate what you have to do to be successful.

On that note, there are plenty of famous artists, writers, film directors, etc. that had to take normal jobs to pay their bills while they worked on their dreams. I used to refer to my technical job as my “backup plan until writing works out” so at least I had two paths going and something to always fall back on so I never wound up in a bad situation. Either way, at the end of the day I wasn’t relying on my talent (or lack thereof) as a writer to pay my bills.

I only offer this information as an example of what you can do until you make it (if you make it). It’s a cutthroat world out there, and sometimes you have to have multiple plans going to survive.

EDIT: Combine this with the law of attraction as Eva mentioned, and you’re likely to be successful.

3 Likes