What spirit/deity brings quick money/job opportunities? I'm currently working with Oshun but her energy is TOO slow

I am assure you if I could afford that I would have bought that. I’ve have Damon Brand’s cashbook and several other money magick books on my Amazon Wishlist.

I’m sorry to hear that man. Not even a friend you could possibly ask 4 dollars for?
But what books do you have currently?

2 Likes

Like I said I got scammed by an alleged Illuminati recruite. I gave them $70. They promised me 1 million dollars and a car of my choice. Everyone in my family is stingy and or broke. My grandfather is very wealthy but is stingy and only gives money to his wife and a grandaughter of his. Could you please do a spell for me?

Interesting. I have this bridge here. Is a very nice bridge. I really need to sell it ASAP. Maybe you would be interested?

In any event, work with St. Expedite, he’ll help you and help you fast since he is the “patron of urgent causes”.

We’re not Spells R Us, buddy. We do stuff for each other all the time, but that’s because we have working groups. And friendships.

10 Likes

Sorry man I’m afraid I can’t do one for you currently, but I’ll suggest you call on Archangel Tzadkiel and ask him to help you find a job. Archangels work can workfast but you must keep in mind that you should be patient with magick, let it come when it comes and go on with your life. So wealth magick tends to be tough when you’re desperate, so just try to keep a positive mindset and do your best. Know that your efforts will be blessed by the spirits.

5 Likes

I understand! Does St. Expedite require an altar? I can’t afford any of those items.

Don’t I have to buy things in order to summon an angel :cold_sweat:?

Dude… it’s nothing you don’t have already in your house, except maybe the red candle.

You can make an altar in a desktop for all it matters. And you can download the image and print it. Seriously, how much for the cheapest red candle? 30 cents?

In any event, I’ve seen other posts you wrote. Financial crisis, I get it, but this is BALG this is the largest free repository of magical information. We have many tutorials that you can use right now at cost zero. Why don’t you start there if you don’t want to buy a candle?

5 Likes

Lol no you don’t, whatever sigil ritual you’re comfortable with may work :slight_smile:

use mind control on the individual Xag_darklight has said that its best you have your whole outcome in the spell. Still look for a job but while your at it control those around you.

2 Likes

I would but I don’t know exactly what I’m looking for. I’ve been running around in circles.

Look it the “wealth magick” category. I think you already have a link to Verdo’s repository of success stories, so read that.

There is a basic free and tool-less tutorial evocation tutorial by Lady_Eva, read that too.

Then use all the usual resources to investigate the spirits (subjective synthesis, as it is called). After that, call the spirit you want.

Hell, you can evoke Expedite with Eva’s tutorial. I don’t do evocations, but it should be possible. Or just praying. But I think prayer doesn’t work because people doesn’t pray in the right way.

5 Likes

I searched Lady Eva’s evocation tutorial but it’s not popping up :man_shrugging:t6:. What am I doing wrong?

3 Likes

I’m sorry for coming off as so stupid and desperate. I assure you i wouldn’t have posted this if I had any other options.

Don’t worry.

We all have trials and tribulations of our own.

1 Like

One problem! I’m not allowed to burn things in this house.

You mean, for sigil disposal? Then dispose the sigil by other means.

1 Like

I hope this works! I’m seeking a very successful career. Will I have to ask for a normal job first or can I simply ask for a large amount of money and use it to get me to my desired career?

So… you don’t have a plan?!

Dude, you need to know what you’re going to task before you start.