What sort of phenomena do you guys experience during evocation?

I just wanted to start a dialogue of what kind of paranormal activity ya’ll see/hear during spirit contact that let’s you know the spirit is showing up.
This could help newbies know what to look for especially for the people (myself included) who doesn’t get full materialization.

For me the room usually darkens when I start dropping down into the rapture and the smoke/mirror starts flashing a violet color or I see sparklles of light like when you see spots.

A lot of the times after intense evocations (like what I described with Asmoday) I’ll get phenomena AFTER the ritual.

Also my mom who’s very sensitive to spiritual shenanegans reported hearing angelic choirs when I lived with her and was performing more angelic majick.I was basically just getting use to spirit contact so I would call on them for protection and so forth.
My mom also heard violins playing in the hallway where my temple door is located after my evocation of the four Archangels.

Also when I’m in deep meditation I hear random voices which is usually just my inner voice but if I’m working with a spirit and ask it to tell me something that inner voice of mine turns into the spirit speaking to me.(took a long time to tell the difference)

Anyway let’s hear your guy’s stories.
What do you see?
What do you hear?
What let’s you know the spirit is arriving or has arrived?

This should be a fun chat

Usually the air thickens and the room gets darker or the lights starts blinking. When the entity arrives I usually see a sort of plasma around it, sometimes brighty, sometimes blurry. Then voices kick in my head.

Sounds similar to what I experience.

Lots of color and visible energy.
Not a whole lot of sound except a few rare cases.
Also no FULL manifestation yet but I do see outlines sometimes.

Yesterday while working with Michael I could see him pretty clear in my inner vision.
Huge wings and it looked like he was riding something like a Pegasus but I think it was just his wings.
And I definently saw his sword.

When I opened my eyes I saw quick flashes of the outline of his wings but that was about it.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:3, topic:3693”]Sounds similar to what I experience.

Lots of color and visible energy.
Not a whole lot of sound except a few rare cases.
Also no FULL manifestation yet but I do see outlines sometimes.

Yesterday while working with Michael I could see him pretty clear in my inner vision.
Huge wings and it looked like he was riding something like a Pegasus but I think it was just his wings.
And I definently saw his sword.

When I opened my eyes I saw quick flashes of the outline of his wings but that was about it.[/quote]

For me so far(doing E.A. evocation less than a year, derp): it all depends on what spirit I’m calling, my mental state, my preparations for ritual, my relationship with the spirit, the amount of research, time, etc I put in.

Honestly, alot of them are rather mundane, I mean I ‘feel’ something there, I get quite clear mental communication via the T/G sync, occasionally I will see outlines in the smoke, etc, some clearer than others. Those are the mundane ones.

Now on the other hand: The cool ones…Well I have had one blood ritual with a Demon King, in which he totally decided to possess me for about 8 hours. I mean, yea, I walked down the street after the ritual and I just was not myself, but rather a being of raw energy and power that could do anything, I checked the mirror, and my eyes had turned literally red after the ritual(wasn’t smoking no weed dude)… I also have had a few with poltergeist activity such as candles flaring, occasionally lights flashing, or smoke alarms going off.

One cool one I did with Asmoday: I was in a pissy mood, and I started yelling and commanding him to show himself. Well, I got a nice ‘outline’ in the smoke again, and then the smoke started having an energy of it’s own, literally moving about, swaying…not anything normal… but I just felt this crazy presence…this presence of pure magical energy, raw power, it felt like I had unleashed a genie. When I knew he was there, a flash thunderstorm suddenly came overhead, really heavy, like the hurricane force rain, and went on for only maybe 15 minutes, right up until the end of the ritual. As soon as I dismissed him, it ended.

I got one physical manifestation with Bathin…this giant demon face popped up right in front of me while I was in the sync…dude I really didn’t expect it. It freaked me the fuck out. It was really demonic looking, lmao! I had only one other Physical face pop-up in front of me and that was with Purson, an impromptu ritual so I don’t even count it…but there he was…

Honestly the times I ‘saw’ those fucking faces, I was totally not expecting it, so I think it’s true, when you are ‘expecting’ something, nothing will happen, yet when you just do-it-to-do-it, it happens. The law of reserve effort that E.A. talks about in the Divination Program. So, I’m hoping as I get better at this magic stuff, in time my evocations will become more steady & what-not, it seems the more you do them, the better you get, the more ‘stable’ they become.

Anyway, alot of mundane evocations indeed…but yea, when you get a cool one, you won’t forget it…

G

When I’m working with an entity, I look into the smoke of the incense and say, come to me (spirit). Suddenly the smoke changes direction, and always comes to my face. The evocations were in the same spot in my house, and no windows were open. In one evocation, I asked the spirit to show me a sign that they were actually there. There was nothing. I turned off all the lights, and went to bed. The following morning, the lights were on, and a cabinet door was open.

The spirits (well some of them) will offer proof of their arrival in one way or another.
But after a while you’ll learn to trust it and feel it.

Be careful though because some spirits prove their presence by making you damn near shit yourself!

(I’m looking at you Asmoday)

Well, I was once doing 9 day spell which contains invocation of Lucifer. As I was struggling at that time with calming myself, I was readin them and reading… Until the thought popped in my mind for the first time “I am here. You don’t have to call me more. What do you want”. Is wasn’t like demonic voice, just the thought in my mind, but his presence was with me, and it felt the presence for like two hours afterwards.

also! when working with other demons and doing evocations, each time I ask them “show me in the smoke” or to give me the sign, that he is here, nothing happens. But I am expecting that to happen, so maybe that why it fails, as Gnosis wrote. Next time I will have to let it go, not to overthink what will happen.

However, I can feel their presence (in fact I think they come almost always), and I am talking to them. I had a lot of mental fake thoughts in my beggining, thinking that what I think is what. They are talking to me, but, since Lucifer has spoken to me, I know is possible.
The better side is, that I have seen a strong and hard work of the spirit, but I work with the spirits sigils also outside of the evocation, meditating on it, talking to it.

However, I never got any kind of really weird phenomena like voices, winds, animal outside the windows, etc. instead, I often have a really nightmares after evocations. I also asked few times demons to come to me in my sleep and talk to me, but, it never happened, with one exception, when the spirit with whim I was doing one spell, just once visited me in my dreams, and told me that he don’t want my offerings. Of course, the spell didn’t worked, but, I learned a lot thank to this.
Never had any physical signs, but, well, maybe I am blind lol. The smoke often changes it’s direction and thickness, however, I should one burn the incense outside of evocation, to see whether there is anything to think about.

The times I got absolutely no feel about the spirits presence (well, at the very first evocations I did) didn’t brought me the requested results as well, and no nightmares after it.

Since than I learned a lot, but still got any of the wow phenomena. Btw, most of it is outside the tg sync, but I am each time closer to achieve it.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:6, topic:3693”]The spirits (well some of them) will offer proof of their arrival in one way or another.
But after a while you’ll learn to trust it and feel it.

Be careful though because some spirits prove their presence by making you damn near shit yourself!

(I’m looking at you Asmoday)[/quote]

Actually, I evoked Paimon for the fist time months ago. I did so using a circle made of flour. For the following week, the entire neighborhood would be awoken by the lids on their metal garbage cans clanging on their own. They were saying to me they didn’t understand why everything was so weird. It was very reassuring.

[quote=“dellamage, post:7, topic:3693”]Well, I was once doing 9 day spell which contains invocation of Lucifer. As I was struggling at that time with calming myself, I was readin them and reading… Until the thought popped in my mind for the first time “I am here. You don’t have to call me more. What do you want”. Is wasn’t like demonic voice, just the thought in my mind, but his presence was with me, and it felt the presence for like two hours afterwards.

also! when working with other demons and doing evocations, each time I ask them “show me in the smoke” or to give me the sign, that he is here, nothing happens. But I am expecting that to happen, so maybe that why it fails, as Gnosis wrote. Next time I will have to let it go, not to overthink what will happen.

However, I can feel their presence (in fact I think they come almost always), and I am talking to them. I had a lot of mental fake thoughts in my beggining, thinking that what I think is what. They are talking to me, but, since Lucifer has spoken to me, I know is possible.
The better side is, that I have seen a strong and hard work of the spirit, but I work with the spirits sigils also outside of the evocation, meditating on it, talking to it.

However, I never got any kind of really weird phenomena like voices, winds, animal outside the windows, etc. instead, I often have a really nightmares after evocations. I also asked few times demons to come to me in my sleep and talk to me, but, it never happened, with one exception, when the spirit with whim I was doing one spell, just once visited me in my dreams, and told me that he don’t want my offerings. Of course, the spell didn’t worked, but, I learned a lot thank to this.
Never had any physical signs, but, well, maybe I am blind lol. The smoke often changes it’s direction and thickness, however, I should one burn the incense outside of evocation, to see whether there is anything to think about.

The times I got absolutely no feel about the spirits presence (well, at the very first evocations I did) didn’t brought me the requested results as well, and no nightmares after it.

Since than I learned a lot, but still got any of the wow phenomena. Btw, most of it is outside the tg sync, but I am each time closer to achieve it.[/quote]

Speaking of nightmares, I asked Paimon to come to me in my sleep, and I heard an extremely deep growling. It was otherworldly. This is part of the reason my avatar is a lion.

[quote=“gvgjbune, post:9, topic:3693”][quote=“dellamage, post:7, topic:3693”]Well, I was once doing 9 day spell which contains invocation of Lucifer. As I was struggling at that time with calming myself, I was readin them and reading… Until the thought popped in my mind for the first time “I am here. You don’t have to call me more. What do you want”. Is wasn’t like demonic voice, just the thought in my mind, but his presence was with me, and it felt the presence for like two hours afterwards.

Since than I learned a lot, but still got any of the wow phenomena. Btw, most of it is outside the tg sync, but I am each time closer to achieve it.[/quote]

Speaking of nightmares, I asked Paimon to come to me in my sleep, and I heard an extremely deep growling. It was otherworldly. This is part of the reason my avatar is a lion.[/quote]

I like to imagine Paimon’s growl… I wonder what it sounds in reality :smiley:

[quote=“Black Flame, post:10, topic:3693”][quote=“gvgjbune, post:9, topic:3693”][quote=“dellamage, post:7, topic:3693”]Well, I was once doing 9 day spell which contains invocation of Lucifer. As I was struggling at that time with calming myself, I was readin them and reading… Until the thought popped in my mind for the first time “I am here. You don’t have to call me more. What do you want”. Is wasn’t like demonic voice, just the thought in my mind, but his presence was with me, and it felt the presence for like two hours afterwards.

Speaking of nightmares, I asked Paimon to come to me in my sleep, and I heard an extremely deep growling. It was otherworldly. This is part of the reason my avatar is a lion.[/quote]

I like to imagine Paimon’s growl… I wonder what it sounds in reality :D[/quote]

Something like this:

Posting in a brief format, sorry:

Not evocation, invocation but with manifestation results, some witnessed by other people who are sensitives or practitioners.

1. During the invocation phase: Al phenomena are internal, visualization goes wild and some elements happen that are outside the scope of my imagination. You understand it is happening truly when you can focus on the details, but the scene still happens to be the same instead of just vanish into the background. Similar to the ones you’ve already compiled in this thread, sensation of all going black around you and being present only with the spirit.

Comunication is attaine by what it seems at that moment your own internal voice, repating things in the kind of words and expressions you would normally use, but grow visibly different in time.

To cite an example: Say you invoke a spirit to teach you about scientific pursuits of which you know, at that moment, nothing. Your inner voice (the one you use and percieve when thinking) would not simply start talking about terms you have not ever heard, right?

But then it happens. As you let go you are able to pen down conversations. Of course, it is a trippy experience that usually breaks down before completion because natural panic of possession settles in.

There are no outward phenomena since the spirit is not present there, is just communicating from his or her plane of existance.

1. After the invocation phase At this point the communication has ceased, and the spirit was never present. At times though either a second spirit (hopefully a servant of the first) is around doing stuff and his presence is percieved either by (glimpses actually) or by other people.

So far people have reported seeing shadow figures, and at once, a golden orb that floated errantly around the room and was shaped like a brain. For some reason it turned around and realized it was being observed by a friend, which made it speed off into a wall as if frightened.

Other phenomena, of the UTTER-DOUCHEBAG cathegory, include knocking on my wardrobe, and tampering with my TV or other electronics. I thought it might have been due to faulty electrical installation / creaky old wood, but I and friends got material response in the form of increased intensity such as:

• Saying loudly, and angrily, to stop dicking around and get a loud knock right next to where I am sitting…

• Saying “stop doing that on the TV”, having a moment of calm, and getting another knock but on some other object that’s equally valued but in the same cathegory, like th PC.

• People having these phenomena replicate within their living spaces after 1) Never having experiencing them before 2) Usually after loudly mocking the entity responsible.

So yeah, neighbors must’ve thought I have a lot of cured meat or something from the amount of salt I’ve used to make bullshit like this stop.

I’ve posted a bunch of stuff in this thread, be interested to hear if anyone else picks up a specific scent from entities that’s not incense alone?

I had some of that post drafted and it was touch and go to post it here or in that thread, and I didn’t want to repeat basically the same stuff on the same day. :slight_smile:

The same slight darkening of the air happens to me as well, but usually evoking a god into a statue or image has no darkening/thickening of the air, it’s as though they have a more natural right to be here and don’t need to affect the environment (or my perceptions of it) so much.

Same as all the above though with colours changing, slight auras round things, and flashes of visible light or what looks like dark confetti or something.

Possible TMI alert, but I usually have a heightened sex drive after doing any intense work, such as full evocation of a new entity or when I’ve done a lot of healing or psychopomp work, and when I used to be a drinker I used to really crave alcohol afterwards: in both cases there’s a feeling that I’m looking for some physically intense peak-experience to ground myself, right to the point of oblivion.

Does anyone else get that?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:3693”]I’ve posted a bunch of stuff in this thread, be interested to hear if anyone else picks up a specific scent from entities that’s not incense alone?

I had some of that post drafted and it was touch and go to post it here or in that thread, and I didn’t want to repeat basically the same stuff on the same day. :slight_smile:

The same slight darkening of the air happens to me as well, but usually evoking a god into a statue or image has no darkening/thickening of the air, it’s as though they have a more natural right to be here and don’t need to affect the environment (or my perceptions of it) so much.

Same as all the above though with colours changing, slight auras round things, and flashes of visible light or what looks like dark confetti or something.

Possible TMI alert, but I usually have a heightened sex drive after doing any intense work, such as full evocation of a new entity or when I’ve done a lot of healing or psychopomp work, and when I used to be a drinker I used to really crave alcohol afterwards: in both cases there’s a feeling that I’m looking for some physically intense peak-experience to ground myself, right to the point of oblivion.

Does anyone else get that?[/quote]

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:3693”]Possible TMI alert, but I usually have a heightened sex drive after doing any intense work, such as full evocation of a new entity or when I’ve done a lot of healing or psychopomp work, and when I used to be a drinker I used to really crave alcohol afterwards: in both cases there’s a feeling that I’m looking for some physically intense peak-experience to ground myself, right to the point of oblivion.

Does anyone else get that?[/quote]
I also have a heightened sex drive doing intense magickal work but also doing any type of magickal work. Just opening a sigil will do it. I actually see it as a sign that im effectively doing whatever ritual/magickal act. Even getting into a trance state does it for me. My sex drive usually starts to get heightened at the beginning of any type of such work.

I also see it as a sign that Im raising/increasing my energy. However, this energy in its lowest form is sexual energy which I believe is represented by the lowest two chakra points. Depending on the magickal act Im doing at the moment, I usually try to ignore any sexual thoughts and try to tranform/raise the energy into higher levels like my third eye and then release it from there during the magickal act.

If one has any blockages in the lower two chakras, raising the energy to higher levels can be difficult. I, for a while, had blockage there. And whenever I did any magickal act and raised energy, after a while I would get a constant throbbing pain in my bladder area that would last for like a half hour. Im sure it was an energy blockage.

My heightened sex drive is mostly just at the beginning of magickal work, however, after the work, its only sometimes heightened depending on the work im doing. After evocation, my energy is spent, so my drive is rarely heightened then.

For me the heightened sex drive thing was a little bothersome at first. But over time ive learned to transform it during magickal work. If its still there after the work then I either give in or I eat something. Food usually grounds me pretty well.

That’s an interesting point - perhaps the energy kind of recoils down to that when I’m done, because it doesn’t happen at the start but only afterwards.

Nobody in my household is complaining about it :o) but I’d never given too much thought to the reasons… thanks for that!

Do you guys ever hear what would sound like alien communication?