What should I do?

If you need an energetic kick in the ass mars and fire are the go to power for me, meditation or meditative martial workout combined with a focus like music can result in an intense burst of these energies.

That said if you invoke either, Take action or they will stagnate and shift polarity to the negative virtues of these energies after enough time passes just like anything.

2 Likes

Finally. Talk outside if evocation :raised_hands:

1 Like

I totally agree. Get those heat energies flowing. Tomorrow is Tuesday and a great day to invoke those energies

From me this is the norm, raw energies are my go to’s.
I have only evoked spirits to learn from them, i experiment with the forces involved to grow my own power.

Kinda like having a master chemist tutor you so you dont blow yourself up. :thinking: wish i had gone this route sooner. Would have saved myself years of headaches. :skull: :laughing: though i grew as a result.

1 Like

Hi @Dinmiatus. Can you please elaborate on meditating with fire/mars energy ? How does one do that exactly ? What do you mean by “focus like music” ?

I’ll elaborate on this with some examples i use later today, moving offices at work the moment and this os gonna take a bit to type out.

1 Like

Okay so first thing that I need to point out is the paths that energies flow through is not one way. Between all the different variations and combinations its more like a cosmic super highway branching out into various channels that can go in either direction.

By meditating or holding focus on things like the symbols or images of mars or fire or any other source a connection is made between self and the energy. In the case of elemental and planetary energies these have been over time associated with various states of mind and emotion.

For example, when you feel anger or passion you are to a degree invoking the power of mars and fire within self. When you ritually invoke these powers these same emotions can then be evoked into manifestation, either in the self or another.

Through regular meditation on these forces you learn what qualities both positive and negitive are associated to which elements FOR YOU, this is an important point in more advance rituals that combine multiple planets and elements.

Research as in any field will give you a general idea of associations but your own personal connections will always have more power, because it utilizes your subconscious links to power.

With all this in mind and keeping in mind that energies flow in different ways you can use a focus like music to evoke certain emotions there by invoking the energies you associate with those emotions. For me at this point in time it is a VERY fluid process in that i can use the same song at different times to bring different energies into my sphere.

For example these songs

The first 3 for me have strong mars connections while the last 2 for me represent the positive and negative or more precisely the creative and destructive aspects of fire. Music like this either on its own or combined with a staff workout i do have the effect of raising a varitable storm of energy that others have noticed subconsciously as a extreme shift in mood and attitude ussally geared towards getting shit done.

If I do this Prior to an planetary ritual that energy becomes much easier to work with as i am already polarised to it and can then evoke more of it into my life so it manifest in various ways or invoke it for various kinds of self-empowerments.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. So it is like conjuring emotions then channeling them, right ?
I have a few tracks that “make me high” and I did use them in the past to manifest physical stuff.
But I wasn’t really in a meditative state. When you’re saying meditate to a symbol, do you textually mean to be in a meditative state ? Relaxed, clear mind, focused, eyes closed, ect ?

I’ll try to meditate with a strong symbole of mars/fire, let’s see how I feel.

1 Like

Kinda,for me its more like workout muscle groups. After enough work you can engage those muscles at will. With some states i have regularly done this with i can do so.

Most militaries do this with combat training to condition troops to obey orders(discipline/saturn) ,act with courage in the face of danger (mars), hence acting with “martial discipline” "mars + saturn) and as a result some act with confidence(sun) and courage(mars) and are seen as heroic for there resulting actions.

The people polarised in this (mars+sun) state of confidence and courage also have the potential to be motivated(mars) leaders(sun) who can Inspire( sun) passion(mars) in other.

With practice and time exploring and working the the elements and planets you learn more about yourself and as a result you tend to notice if and where people are polarised through their speech,actions, body language ect.

Basically yes, If you can hold the symbol clearly in your mind then yes with eyes closed. If not open and gazing on the symbol will be fine. The thing to remember the traditional symbols for the planets can activly be used as the sigil to link to the energies of that planet the same way a spirit sigil forms a connection with a spirit. Same with traditional symbols for elements.

Research into these symbols acts as a type of preparatory immersion for these energies the same way researching spirits,god, the runes ect. Immerses the practitioner’s mind and emotions into the energy currents.
Once these are symbols are used in ritual it involves the energy and physical bodies and immerses it in these same energies.