What should I do now?

I have tried contacting Lucifer a few times:
Twice with two different sigils;
Two more times with two different sigils while using the enn;
I have also tried to sleep with the sigil under the pillow, just in case, after using the enn.

All those times, I tried using the sigils in the way described here: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God

All of those attempts failed, so should I keep trying different things or simply wait for him to contact me (assuming he knows I attempted to contact him)?
Also, it is not a spell (so do it and wait for it to take effect), I am more interested in speaking to him at least once.

3 Likes

What actually happened, did you feel his presence or notice candles doing anything different, or anything you wrote off as coincidence?

2 Likes

Nothing at all, unfortunately.

I had just a weird dream today (days after my last attempt) which seems unrelated to Lucifer or magic in general.

I always check time when I wake up, so I dreamt that I was checking time when I woke up and it showed 8am in the time widget of the phone and 10am on the top right corner and this went looping for 4-5 times, each time thinking I had actually woken up until I would see two different times.

I do not think it is related and it is surely different than what other people have experienced, they all seem to have gotten even a brief greeting from Lucifer but absolutely nothing when I did it :pensive:

1 Like

Work on your astral senses, do some energy work and maybe ask him to help you with that during the next practice. That’s why I haven’t done any evocation work yet I simply don’t think I had enough practice in basics ( time management really bad in this one ) to have it all covered. I’ll make sure when I do, I’m well prepared.

There’s some good articles here regarding that, also I’m reading Konstantinos- Summoning Spirits and he had an entire chapter about how to start with developing those senses. I think you should give that a read.

1 Like

Try chanting.

Al.

4 Likes

Maybe try a 3am evocation in the dark with no electrical interferance such as lights etc. Set the altar up and I always use Black candles. I put a drop of blood onto his sigil and chant his Enn repeating it probably 50 times and building up intensity.

Just an idea,everone does it a little differently, this works for me and I have evoked him weekly for nearly 3 years now.

Watch for the flame growing bigger and waves of energy.

2 Likes