What’s your favorite Jar spell and why?

So I found myself buying 12 mason jars today with the urges to do Jar spells. Obviously one or two will be to deal with my ex. Maybe a love and Fertility jar. Maybe money. I feel like there is a endless possibility with these spells and I was wondering if any one has any unique spells that you might want to share. What’s the craziest thing you have done with a Jar and did it work?

3 Likes

Ill just say War Jar and you know my outcome :laughing:.

2 Likes

I would say most of my jar work has either been for ammonia spell work or honey jar work (a good portion being for love or friendship. That or simply making a situation in better favor for close friends or myself when warrented)

Both kind of play off of one in another in a sense. Fact being it is to make a situation better. I just happen to get a lot of joy out of building them, especially honey work. At times takes a lot out of me but worth it

2 Likes

U could only guess why its my favorite.

3 Likes

Yes, I just need to figure out how to burn it. Can’t do it here at the apartment and the not really opened up yet makes it hard too.

2 Likes

Really what do You do with your ammonia jar?

2 Likes

Thanks for the link I will
Look at it on break :slight_smile:

1 Like

It helps to break down/turn around a situation. Ive grown up doing them, there are many sources many of which are similar, a few that tweak it a bit.

In short. If there is something you are trying to reverse to the opposite. You write down the intention and place in lid, add a bit of ammonia just enough that itll submurge it. Putting your energy into it and thinking of what you want, mote it be or any special words that relate to you. Then flip it. Store it in dark place

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

I’d have to say the sweetening jar, as I use it more often than the other kinds. It helped me stay in favor with higher-ups at work and keep my job while everyone else was getting laid off due to the pandemic. The other guy in my specific department was older with more experience too; it would have made more sense to keep him around instead. Fun fact, this one was actually made in a disposable water bottle as it was a bit of an emergency and I had no glass anything on hand. Goes to show that it doesn’t have to look pretty to be effective.

A very last-minute sweetening jar also pulled me out of a situation where I had verbally dug my own grave with someone. I was shaking that thing like mad while literally watching his typing indicator. All went well.

4 Likes