What`s going on?

Hi there people.
I wanted to post this situation so I can hear other people opinions on whats going on. I have a long history of issues with my kids dad, and I wanted to curse the fu** out of him for his abusive behavior.
My tarot divination skills are primitive to say the least, lol, but I did a short spread which talked about my hesitation to do it, among a couple things, and I drawed the Wheel of Fortune as the final outcome.
(Which I take it as a total positive sign)
I decided to use NAP (never did it before), and since the cause is justified and not on a whim, being angels involved on it, Ifelt hey this is aligned,I went on my merry way, doing all of it…
the protection ritual, middle pillar, astral bom attack, etc etc.
In about a 5-6 days time frame, I got three different unsettling dreams regarding the same theme.
In the first dream, I was acussed of killing my own dad (who actually passed away in 2003 from Cancer).
In the second dream, a long time friend who is currently living in France, was very upset with my because she told me by e-mail her father had passed away and I didnt reply it ( her dad is alive and kicking and lives here in my city) In the third dream, I was accused of inflicting a wound in the target and that got worst, affecting the targets health (this didn`t happen).
I have to say I actually have NO REMORSE of doing ANY type of curse against the target, and this is not the first time I sent him baneful stuff
(never succeeded before) ,
and I never had this type of dreams…let alone 3 of them in less than a week, with the same recurring theme (fathers, death).
I stopped until I can clarify what is actually going on.
So, any ideas??

Could be your targets spiritual defenses. I would read on that to see if that is the case, as you have no remorse so I don’t think it is your own subconscious.

[quote=“Yuquen, post:1, topic:3861”]Hi there people.
I wanted to post this situation so I can hear other people opinions on whats going on. I have a long history of issues with my kids dad, and I wanted to curse the fu** out of him for his abusive behavior.
My tarot divination skills are primitive to say the least, lol, but I did a short spread which talked about my hesitation to do it, among a couple things, and I drawed the Wheel of Fortune as the final outcome.
(Which I take it as a total positive sign)
I decided to use NAP (never did it before), and since the cause is justified and not on a whim, being angels involved on it, Ifelt hey this is aligned,I went on my merry way, doing all of it…
the protection ritual, middle pillar, astral bom attack, etc etc.
In about a 5-6 days time frame, I got three different unsettling dreams regarding the same theme.
In the first dream, I was acussed of killing my own dad (who actually passed away in 2003 from Cancer).
In the second dream, a long time friend who is currently living in France, was very upset with my because she told me by e-mail her father had passed away and I didnt reply it ( her dad is alive and kicking and lives here in my city) In the third dream, I was accused of inflicting a wound in the target and that got worst, affecting the targets health (this didn`t happen).
I have to say I actually have NO REMORSE of doing ANY type of curse against the target, and this is not the first time I sent him baneful stuff
(never succeeded before) ,
and I never had this type of dreams…let alone 3 of them in less than a week, with the same recurring theme (fathers, death).
I stopped until I can clarify what is actually going on.
So, any ideas??[/quote]

I think it is most likely fallout from the fact that when you use baneful magick you can see all the many probabilities or outcomes as you and the entity manipulate reality, it can be confusing and your probably getting glimpses from your alternate selves in parallel dimensions.

Continue your working , move thorough it, just my opinion, but as Azazel says…“their is only one direction, forward” .

Yeah, thanks for the input guys. Definitely I have no remorse in doing anything against him, I have tried curses on him before, so likely is not my subconcious.
My hesitation the cards spoke about is not guilt, but more geared towards the “maybe he`ll change” fallacy, which, of course, never happens.
I guess the only way to find out is to continue with the working…

Sounds like you have fear of it coming back, dont you worry, just follow nap steps and keep completely silent in your environment so he doesnt protect himself, hell be punished