What reason do we incarnate Into a family

I know there’s tons of information for me to look up but I would like to read some of your insights.

Why would someone want to incarnate into a family that’s poor and with little knowledge? Is this soul trying to strengthen that specific bloodline, or Is it just not ‘eligible’ for anything better? Maybe because of karma or the current knowledge this soul has Is the same knowledge as the family bloodline?

3 Likes

Some didn’t choose the family, some simply chose to come here and the family was random, some chose the family for a number of reasons, one could be that poor people know a deeper struggle than someone who had everything handed to them and not have to worry where their next meal will come from. Some didn’t have a choice and were force reincarnated for one reason or another.

3 Likes

There could be a million ways to think about this. First we need to assume that a spirit is an individual conscious entity before incarnation. That may or may not be true, but we must assume it is in order to have fun with this idea.

Secondly, we can ask how much the spirit knows. Does it clearly see the present? Can it clearly perceive or calculate the future?

You mention eligibility. Is there some kind of currency or qualification involved? There are lots of theories about that.

If there is a gatekeeper for human incarnation, it would probably be concerned with its function. Whatever it takes to create incarnation, that is what we must pay to be incarnated.
If Yggdrasil needs light and water and things like that to spawn a seed, then the spirit must bring these things. If some cosmic judge decides what grade of human we get to be, then we need to do whatever it wants.

2 Likes

Could look into the different frameworks, which is basically different pantheons and ideals of how their reincarnation process works, or if they have a reincarnation process. I know I chose to reincarnate but I didn’t choose my family.
However, when it comes to eligibility, I don’t really believe there is one, besides maybe soul to body compatibility but who knows, that’s just my own idea of it.

1 Like

I used to think we can only incarnate into our bloodline. So blood and spirit are linked. Therefore you, your family, and your ancestors are connected. The issue is this requires you to have kids. Unfortunately male and female reproduction is different, so idk how this idea works for women. I’m not even sure if I believe in this idea now anyway.

1 Like

That concept provides a clear motivation to raise a healthy family. Reincarnation suggests that we cultivate a better world for each other without the need for godly judgment.

1 Like

Well, for one, we’d have to come to the conclusion that there is an embodiment of energy before even conception of a child. This is true, as we can deduce, for, energy is never created nor destroyed, and there are always thoughts leading up to the actions. Thoughts are a form of energy our brain can interpret into something.

Now, this being the case, I believe there are a number of reasons.
For one, knowledge is key. You could be in that family to share your knowledge. Or vice versa. or both. Regardless of whether it was specifically for one to share knowledge with others or not, the knowledge still goes both ways. So maybe the question isn’t whether it’s for one to share with the other but, rather what they share with eachother. Besides, just because a family has little knowledge about what you’re interested in, does not mean it doesn’t have any knowledge to give.

Eligibility is a good question… perhaps there’s some sort of perfect cocktail between physical body and embodiment of energy? Maybe there’s certain models and frameworks that will suit the embodied energy in such a way that is perfect for it.

Ah, Karma… what goes around comes around… You reap what you sow… for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction… it’s very clear that this concept is very beneficial for those who know about it and put it into practice. This all being said, it’s a cycle. When you act, the opposite comes back around and you have to figure out what to do about it. Then you act on those reactions, and more reactions come. So, most definitely, the concept of Karma is, I’m sure, at least a portion of the answer.

2 Likes

I don’t like the idea of being forced to raise kids.

1 Like

It’s about setting up circumstances that will facilitate the growth of the temporal self in to its desired endstate by the acausal self. Say, being poor & unloved drives one to study the occult etc, which leads to early life spiritual growth, so that the person ends up in the right state. It’s basically staging metaphysical dominoes so that the form the right picture for what you want.

1 Like

I sometimes think it’s to bring balance, like i have noticed people who stay single for a long time/forever usually have a supportive family , i might be wrong

1 Like

If past lives exist, maybe some incarnate into bad families because of energy levels, frequency, or development needs. My shitty family served me no purpose but misery, abandonment, and being users. They toughened my heart and made me need to integrate my personality and wounds. Life is better without them.

It could also be random. I no longer believe in ancestors as surely the ones I have are crappy therefore they don’t exist. I stand alone, once successful, fighting nonstop, and wishing I’d been born into a better line with integrity.

To combat this I advise mating or marrying someone from a good family for better character genetics and a brighter future. Limit exposure to bad family. Be ruthless as jealousy is harmful. They can give you the evil eye or throw bad thoughtforms/energy towards you. If you ever see them rejoice or smirk at your difficulties or try to squeeze money no matter what, cut them and create your own line.

For example, Mariah Carey’s older sister tried to sell her for drugs when younger. Mariah doesn’t speak to her & her sister’s life is terrible even though she pleads for help in the media. Mariah is successful despite all odds. Screw bad families. It’s a bad hand, but make your way.