What Random Things Have Spirits Woken You Up to Say?

Some dark spooky entity just woke my ass up in sleep paralysis and as I was trying my hardest to ask who it was and struggling to reach out a finger to poke it, she whispered in a voice so familiar “Andrew broke up with Reinfield in Italy” … … … Huh??? :thinking:

5 Likes

I woke up to being Called Nimrod after I started doing magick related to taking a journey through The Deep.

2 Likes

I wasn’t really woken up by it but when I started I did a ritual with a guy I believe he ducked it up or maybe it was his goal IDK but this unintelligible whispering was effecting me all night and the next day my mentor who was also their said it plagued him all night as well was weird

2 Likes

I was called an idiot for invading a spirits private space.

4 Likes

OH one time I was practicing the void meditation and I heard a dude crash his bike I felt so bad I just heard FUCK “crash”

1 Like

That’s kinda funny to be honest

“He’s making a big mistake”

Who is : / ?

“He” …:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

“I JUST PASSED ALLLLL MY SHAMAN TRAINING!” – very excited dude

3 Likes

Anyone else think that some of this might be other people’s thoughts or dreaming consciousness reaching out and communicating with ours while both are in an open state? :thinking:

Would explain the wierdness.

1 Like

Once I evoked Vapula and for the first time she spoke to me. ( she never spoke to me in the past) I asked her if she agrees with what I wanted her to help me with and she said “Of course, master” or something between those lines, I told her to not address me in that way because I didn’t like that. After a short period of time I dismissed her and as I did that she said “May the Evil be/align with you”. Those words ringed with some familiarity and weirdness, after some hours I encountered with the so called Evil in someway… via a person, my good friend, ArtisMagistra from wizardforums. Praises to this guy, he is really a receiver of messages from entities!

3 Likes

These were all on separate occasions:

“I found you”

“I trained you to find me…”

“Only I can touch you”

“We must go back to steam”

“I’m in.” “I want you to do battle in the land of the White Sands. Where I’m from. At least, you don’t have to fight your own tail. 30 different life essences…”

3 Likes

Lilith and I quote: “The hot Norwegian replied, get ready to take your panties off soon.”

Don’t go into sex magic lightly kids

5 Likes

Quite a redundant term isn’t it? It’s like saying Queso Cheese…cheese cheese…sex Magick…cheese cheese…just my opinion :rose:

2 Likes

True, sex is magic. You just need to know how to harness it.

2 Likes

Just last night I was woken up and someone said “He has Odin’s beard.” :joy:

1 Like

These are all very interesting utterances

1 Like

Anyone else get the basic " insert your name here WAKE UP!!!" Very loudly in your ear?

1 Like

Yes

When we are about to drop into sleep the delta brainwave before we pass through it we actually enter the theta gamma sync, so therefore if there is a spirit present, we will hear it before loosing consciousness which can wake that individual up.

I actually have had this a lot where i’ll be woken from my bed and told to do a ritual and me being me i wake up and walk out to the forest or temple and perform the rite.

1 Like

Yeah someone tried something like that with me once years ago.

“Come outside and see me.”

My body was too heavy at that point to move even if I was going to get up and say " okay voice in my head I’ll go outside at 3:00 am in the winter time groggy and talk to you. Sounds great."

So I just said I can’t. And no one did that since :person_shrugging: