What Nahema told me *UPDATE*

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE i hope i dont get banned please, this is only for fun

i will add this its confusing but this is what i got;

nahema* probably was her. told me aswell “humans are the main reason for the fallen angels”, you are god but you are being an idiot for not telling me the truth you splited your self to forget about us and what you did to us.
“the bible its in your head not in a book”
lilith is a spider in hell
lilith was the first whore coming from the infinite
i am the spirit of the sun
nahema its a volcano in the middle of hell that keeps your people alive
you are just a spider that scratches the womb of the beast
and here comes the sexy part its a translation;

you cant have sex with nahema because if you have sex with nahema you ll get desintegrated because humans love intensity

hey you are talking so much about god; what about i put my pussy on your mouth so you can shut up, or you put your dick on my mouth so i can finally shut up

dont let nahema suck your dick it can disappear for licking it so much

satan: “if you want to invocate nahema to suck your dick just tell her”; “hey bitch suck my dick or ill send ya to heaven”

i love balls full of cum like yours i cant resist, i just want to bite the whole dick with balls and cum

and some more things i cant remember

i tried to make an acurate translation from my language: spanish

4 Likes

Oh my how Lewd.

2 Likes

Whether or not a spirit is very sexual, it’s hard for me to believe they would be okay with being disrespected and treated like a whore.

5 Likes

im not sure, she literaly raped me, she forced me to have sex with her, quick and painful

1 Like

I haven’t personally worked with Naamah, but could you be dealing with an imposter? You could ask her to show you her sigil.

2 Likes

when i started i told her to show her sigil, and then i got a picture of someone tattoed on her back, i said to my self wtf, but i noticed the sigil i looked for info about nahema and was the same sigil, so i told her the bright idea of “posses me” LMAO worst mistake everrrr

1 Like

Yeah, that’s something you want serious boundaries and limits set up for. An outside source that you trust is helpful too. It’s more a case of you not wanting to be separated than the spirit not being willing to leave.

1 Like

probably impostors because about nahema not all the voices were the same, they just said im nahema but later im satanas, and i going crazy with this voices

1 Like

That last one about balls -> priceless.

6-10-2011 3-19-39 PM_0043

1 Like

agreed, when she told me i got scared getting my dick and balls choped off lol

2 Likes

nahema also told me satan created me its my father…
satan; i cant believe you wanted to have nahema next to you, who is dumb enough to want this whore, not lying she can suck 100000 men*s dicks at the same time.
“she is sacred and you disrespected you need a punishment”

I don’t know anything about nahema but I would advise you not be so rude

2 Likes

im not* she told me that she loves men that act gay like me lol

1 Like

I am gay lol

1 Like

Also I really want to get my ass fucked :sweat_smile: hasn’t happened in too long

you can try an incubus. im not gay btw

2 Likes

I have one I just can’t feel him

2 Likes

sorry, try with another one i send to hell lilith because i got no response fromher and nahema listened my invocations within 2 mins

1 Like

Not how I roll lol. I love him more than anything

4 Likes

I love thaatt aw

1 Like