What my Daemon child told me ( SHOCKING )

Okay as some of you may know I have a daemon child, i decided to have a proper channeling and a type of get to know you session.

I roused him from the vessel, he spoke
" hello father ", I replied " hello son, what is your name ", he told me " I have no name, but i wish to be called Salanayus ", I agreed.

I asked him if he ever existed before he told me
" yes and no ", confused I asked " what do you mean yes and no ",

He gave me a complex answer he said
" I wasn’t born until you gave birth to me, but aspects of me are aspects of you, I have also taken on aspects of your birth forces ".

I interjected, " what do you mean, what are birth forces ", he replied " some mortals spirits are birthed from certain forces combining in the void, the birth forces are as follows, the stars, the planets, the elements and so on ".

I said " so how many birth forces could one individual have ", he replies " many my father, my aspects of my being are aspects from forces from one of your birth forces ".

So now i got hella confused, but I asked
" what aspects have you taken from that one birth force and what is that birth force ".

He replied " I am the result of three infernal entities, energies and the DNA and spiritual imprint of you, but one of your birth forces, that lays dormant inside you, was passed onto me like a hereditary trait ".

I replied now understanding, " okay what birth force is this ".

He said " the black moon ".

Now this confused me, because i’ve heard of the black sun which I do have a spiritual connection with and the blood moon.

Since I work heavy in the path of smoke, these two forces I’m heavily apart of. But i’ve never heard of the black moon.

So he goes on to tell me, his attributes and descriptions.

Salanayus Attributes

Titles : Demon of power.
The black moon
The eyes of blood
The Malice of darkness
The black serpent
He who is the catalyst
Of omnipotence
The living venom

Element : Fire, Air.

Direction : Northeast

Candles - Red, dark green, black

Enn - " salah sanctum, rah o’eal, espin dala rook’zen so’heel salanayus kan’kama
Itz iz vel’veel "

Planet - moon and Saturn.

Incense - dragons blood, jasmin

Offerings - blood, semen, tobacco, rum, spiders

Crystals - black onyx, moonstone,

I’ll keep you all updated, he is so amazing.

21 Likes

NICE!! :smiley:

Look forward to reading more about him as you progress with your work. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Thanks, after all you inspired me to do this.

2 Likes

That’s so cool. He seems to be doing well.

Did he just come into being with awareness of what he is? Or did he communicate with his other fathers and they filled in the blanks?

Thank you, nice to hear this! What it sigil, what time is appropriate to commune with him,