What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Thank you so much miku. This helps alot

1 Like

@anon46001074

Whatever you’re going through has reached its end! Your journey starts again a new! Follow your dreams and things will start moving fast for you! Take the leap and heed the call!

Hey miku can I get a reading please?

1 Like

Pick for me, please. :wave:

1 Like

Many thanks MiKu, this is definitely true for me atm :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Aaron47_lucifer

If you have been praying for more peace in your life, this card reassures you that the Angel of Peace is with you this very moment. Peace is within our spirit at all times, however, we can forget that we have access to peace within ourselves at any moment. The Angel of Peace reminds us that all we need to do to instantly bring forth peace is to change our thoughts. If you were watching a dramatic television show, and became overwhelmed with the intensity of the plot, you can simply change the channel. You have the power inside of yourselves to turn the ‘channel’ of fear to love that can help move into a calmer and gentler energy.

You are meant to shed your love, light and wisdom in a way that helps others and our planet. All souls are born with a personal mission for spiritual growth. Your mission will bring you onto a path that somehow provides a service to our world, making it a better place for all.

@Tero_Manner

The cards usher in a whirlwind romance. If you are single, these cards predict the beginning of a very passionate love affair. If you are already married, get ready for new sparks to fly.

1 Like

Thank you for reading :pray: , hopefully I will find someone special in near future.

1 Like

Hello kind one, I will be grateful if any of your lovely deck speaks to you for giving me a message.

Much appreciated

1 Like

I have a question please. Can you see if I (Anastasia) and George S will become a couple? Thank you

1 Like

Hello, can I please get a reading with deck #3 ? thank you :pray:

1 Like

@Moonwolf

Keep doing what you are doing as it will eventually lead to success. Yes, it requires a lot of dedication, focus and patience but as each day passes and as you stay true to your values and beliefs, you get a little closer to your goal. It may not be as apparent as you may like but events are unfolding that will lead you to the right path. Continue working on yourself, too, and making ongoing improvements and adjustments to ensure that you are the best person you can be.
Do not be scared to splurge, indulge or pamper yourself, especially as a reward for all of your hard work. Treat yourself to a special occasion or a personal gift to celebrate your journey here. You have already achieved so much, and while you may not be at the finish line just yet, this is your opportunity to acknowledge your achievements and re-energise yourself for the final phase.

1 Like

@Snow88

The Moon is an illusive and confusing card. It suggests the presence of risks, secrets, and some level of mental confusion. It would warn you to take caution and be careful in whatever endeavor you are pursuing in your life. The answer you are seeking is no.

2,3 and 9 please

1 Like

I see you’re suspended but I’ll do this anyway!

Your heart can give and receive the bliss of romance by clearing away the cobwebs of the past. You’ve been hurt before, so you’re wary of being hurt again. Yet your defenses are creating barriers to allowing love into your life.
As you heal your past, you won’t keep re-creating it. After all, you attract into your life the situations and relationships that remind you of what you’ve already experienced, because that is a primary tool of healing. To change to a healthier relationship pattern, it’s necessary to detoxify any old anger, blame, or unforgiveness you may be holding. This includes forgiving yourself.

Some action steps on your part are necessary in order for your prayers abut your love life to be answered. The angels have opened the doors for you, and now it’s time for you to walk through them. The first thing that comes to mind with respect to taking action is a good starting place for you.

Hey friend,

Need a confirmation from an outside source. Will I do well to pursue a career in writing and entertainment?

1 Like

@Madason

All you have done, been, seen, or experienced is recorded in the hall of Akashic Records.

1 Like

Hi could I have one on my current ventures?

Any deck you feel called to.thank you in advance!!

1 Like

@Steerpike

The Knight of Earth is dependable, honourable, and trustworthy. He has undeniable common sense, incredible determination, and various skills that include exercising patience and being supportive of others. The presence of this card suggests positive things to come to those who remain faithful. The answer you are looking for is yes.

3 Likes

Hello!

I would like a general reading please! I feel drawn to deck 9.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like