What my angelic decks has for you! (Practice readings)

Holy shit…Miku. That’s so damn accurate to things
I’ve come across these past few weeks, I’m floored. You are seriously a master at your craft! Thank you a thousand times for this! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@boundlessperception

the Magician tarot card represents connecting to consciousness and embracing your own power. You have the tools and the resources to embark on a much more spiritual journey. You are in a period of awakening, brought on by the act of self-reflection. You now have a clearer idea of what you need to change and how you need to be true yourself and your needs.
In the dark of the night, you are taking a path that you are unsure of, for there could be danger lurking in its depths. The moon’s light can bring you clarity and understanding and you should allow your intuition to guide you through this darkness.

1 Like

@dagar

Don’t ignore the talents of the others that surround you. You need the collaboration of others, with diverse viewpoints, experiences and expertise to accomplish something more than you could have ever dreamed of. All the skills required are coming together.
You are beginning a new journey, one where you will be filled with optimism and freedom from the usual constraints in life. Approach each day as an adventure, believe that anything can happen in life and there are many opportunities that are lying out there, in the world, waiting to be explored and developed. Lead a simple life, having no worries, and don’t be troubled by the fact that you cannot tell what will you encounter ahead.
Once the knight sets forth towards his goals, there is absolutely no stopping him. He doesn’t see - and he doesn’t care - about any upcoming challenges. He is filled with sheer ambition, strength and determination to succeed with his quest no matter what. However, this determination could also blind him to see the potential consequences of his actions on others as he makes his way to success. He may charge forth into a very dangerous territory without preparation or actual foresight, and this could lead him to great danger.
Slow down! You should be moderate, prioritize and understand that you cannot solve everything, some things must be let go, given to others, the burden shared.

1 Like

@anon156256

If you have been putting in time and effort in your work, your efforts are paying off and they are going to pay off in the future as well.
You have the willpower and resources to manifest your desires.
New cycle is beginning and will bring great abundance and opportunity for you.
10 of water is where all your dreams, wants, needs and wishes have been fulfilled, and you feel a complete sense of satisfaction.

1 Like

Could I get a reading about financial prosperity? I want to invest on cryptocurrency but right now I am a little confused on how to act.
I would prefer 1,2 wnd 8 decks

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Every reading I received from you was accurate.

1 Like

Thank you for the reading. It’s an accurate summary of what’s going on. My working is bringing about an awakening, yet I’ve been unsure of what to do. I’ve starting to hear the voice of my intuition, and now I’m starting to get an idea of what I need to do. Awesome.

3 Likes

Fuckin goddam superb as always girl!!

1 Like

@johnbad

Unwise choices. This situation hasn’t worked out the way you’d hoped, but you can try again. Your power lies not in how all the chips fall, but in how you handle yourself moving forward. You may now feel that the cost of this venture is too high. Carefully evaluate the way events have transpired in order to gain valuable lessons for the future.
Self-fulfilling prophecies. Positive thinking is essential right now. Your own obsessive, negative thoughts are the true culprit behind the trouble you fear. Release your guilt, and realise that regret is a wasted emotion. Turn your attention to the amazing possibilities for the future, and leave the past behind.
No matter what has happened in your past, your present and future are now safely protected by angels. Release any self sabotaging thoughts or behaviour. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate the protection field around you.
The seeds that you have planted are beginning to sprout results. You may not even be aware of these results, however, since they are in their infancy. Now it is more important than ever to stay positive, and to hold a clear vision of your desire and intention. Avoid skeptics or those with negative mindset.

1 Like

i would like deck 2 messages from your angels i have a deceased brother and i feel like he has a message to say to me. He passed all sudden from a shooting

2 Likes

It doesnt exactly answer my question but ut is accurate nonetheless. Maybe the message is to not focus on financial matters for now. In any case thanks a lot for the reading. :heart:

1 Like

I am so sorry for your loss…

Your finances have been blocked in the past because of guilt and other negative beliefs and emotions. Heal and release any negative association with money. In the near future you will be able to manifest all of your needs.
Archangel Raphael is surrounding you with healing energy and support.
Archangel Uriel is assisting you in releasing stubborn anger and unforgiveness.
If you have been asking what is next for you, know that you make the decision yourself. There is no wrong decision because the next chapter of your life is up to you. This is a period of your life that is unscripted.
Be creative and maintain standards for yourself. But remember: if you don’t make a decision, that’s the same thing as deciding that everything shall remain the same.

1 Like

Hey hey Miku ! May I have a reading ? :blush:
Question is if there is anything I need to know at the moment ?
I let you pick the decks ! Thank you

2 Likes

Look around you for the signs from above. They are everywhere if you just stop to notice and acknowledge them today.

Everyday as the sun rises you have an opportunity to set your personal boundaries for the day.

Card number 11 links to the planet Pluto and rebirth. It also related to the 11:11 coded Wake-up call programmed to make us sit up and take notice of spirit.

You seek clarity now on something that is bothering you and making you feel out of balance.

1 Like

I would appreciate another reading if thats okay. Particularly on the subject of my education.

1 Like

100% accurate, mostly the first, third and last card, its amazing :heart:

2 Likes

Hey frand can I get a reading on how to keep my motivation for life and magic?

1 Like

Hi, can I please get a reading from Michael’s deck and a deck of your choice?

1 Like

@NeoFightTheNyophite

If you could harness your animalistic instincts; your anger, your drive and passion, you can take big steps in your education. This doesn’t mean to let these instincts take over, but rather work in harmony with them, or channel them into productive use. Here is where you’ll be able to find your power; you likely already have the talent and the skill, you only need to muster your courage to make big moves. If you’re looking for an internship, do something to get noticed. If you’re looking to change your entire major, take the plunge and do it.
When you combine your lofty ambitions with your determination, and almost singular focus, you’re sure to get what you want. Nothing quite scares you off, when it comes to your studies. You’re likely to be excellent at what you do, going after your projects and completing them with almost ruthless efficiency.
Fully commit to your assignments and make sure that you complete your work efficiently. Be prepared to put in the hard work. Slow and steady approach wins the race. Your hard work will be rewarded.
Your education may come to pause, forcing you to take a break, or you may need to wait and contemplate what your next move is. Sometimes, no matter what, you cannot force a decision, or changes to occur when things are not at the right time. At times, you need to just wait, and the things that you were pushing for so hard, whether it’s a response from a teacher or school enrollment, or grades release, or a decision on what to change in your studies, will come in time. Relax, and just be.

1 Like

@dagar

Love them more and more! The more you love what you do the more you do it!
Expand your awareness and move to a higher vibration.
Release the anger and lower vibrational thoughts. Express gratitude for your life and the blessings of each day.

1 Like