What makes us attractive for spirits?

Gods I just checked mine and holy crap does it explain a lot…fricken lillith in Leo and Pluto in house nine and everywhere I look Venus is in Pisces…and saturn and Uranus are just not making it any easier 🤦

1 Like

I hear you, I have Venus and Mercury in Pisces, lol

1 Like

No universal answer here.
But last night my rage definitely made me attractive to a spirit = some kind of convenience/usefulness/you name it. If they can harness something from the contact in general the responses seem to get more tangible.
So it probably depends on what the spirit in question would need and what you can bring to the table. Supply and demand. Like in business.

5 Likes

We are spirits too, but with material form attached. We are no more/less attractive for spirits as we are for each other. Handbooks of social psychology can say a lot about that and can be somewhat useful for magic. Thats my opinion

I can’t answer this question because I do not yet possess the sensory ability to determine who responds and who doesn’t. However, like with attracting friends or romantic partners, a friend of mine gave a very sensible peace of advice. She told me that no one is attracted to someone who doesn’t put in the work to make themselves attractive. You should put in that work and see what happens. If you don’t, you can’t complain.

2 Likes

Spirits come when you call them, whether you can see them or actually have any sensation or not. I’ve had plenty of times where I could sense a spirit in some way and I got results from the magick, but I’ve also had plenty of times where I did not sense anything and yet the magick still worked just as well, or even more powerful. Many times the results also depend on the skill of the magician, you need to have the right method. Prayer can be just as powerful as a more complicated magick ritual if you know a good structure for it.

When I worked with Archangel Metatron, I asked him to teach me a specific art. Even though I could not hear him, he taught me some very interesting things and helped me greatly. In that case, the knowledge came to me by way of revelation. The knowledge poured into me. I’ve had similar experiences with other spirits.