What magick would you use if you wanted events to move quicker

If things are generally moving in the right direction for you (partly as a result of other magick) but seem to be dragging, what magick would you consider to speed up results?

2 Likes

Start working with saint Expedite, he is the patron saint of getting stuff done fast. By fast I mean super fast. He is quite popular, specially in Brazil.

7 Likes

Currently, Mars is in retrograde, this is why it seems like it’s more difficult to get things completed.

But, the Archangel Mahariel is an angel of swiftness. His name literally translates to “speed of God”.

5 Likes

Work with thee instantiation of time through singularity magic. A point to encompass all things, thee omniversal point is to be visualized, focused/meditated/contemplated on and concentrated to where the events and connections you are working with are so close knit and knotted within this point that the longer you do this, the more your unconscious genius will cater to your wishes.

3 Likes

Great information. And what do you think is the role of emotions and will power in this process ? Another question, what if the connection between the subject of focus and current events is weak. In this case, what would add strength to this connection ? Thanks

2 Likes

GOOD question. Overtime with practice you can learn to feel your emotions to the fullest while channeling them through the point of focus. This way they are not wasted through reactivity. In meditation, you would fuel your concentration exercise with rage or peace, love or hate, euphoria or dysphoria, with the right balance of force and receptivity. Eventually, with enough practice you learn to dispassionately observe your emotions being channeled efficiently into everything you do.

What I do is set up a wholy mnemonic architecture of momentous structuration able to adapt, at a moment’s notice, on a whim, to any stressors and pressures of any situation. Instantiation of portal protocols. For instance we all have virtues and beliefs, priorities and intentions, weaknesses and strengths, inclinations and inhibitions, but they are all over the place with most people and their big picture is scattered about, so they struggle to pick up the pieces when shit hits the fan. What the goal should be is to learn to make everything work to your advantage. Say, if you feel rage when your about to get into a fight, peoples fight or flight adrenaline kicks in and they immediately hone in on the proper course of action in order to survive. This fearful reaction which causes heightened alertness is what you want to train your body to be able to do with all emotion.

If you convince yourself that every moment is a pivotal turning point, and that every second of life you are living requires your utmost awareness, you can tap into that adrenal response and maintain a funnel of background focus to channel all those emotions through toward victory.

The funnel is made up of your intention. Draw out a constellations of points. Find the metaphors in your environment that hold subconscious sway over how you associate your reality with your dream. For example, it’s really hot and sunny where I am. I associate this weather with apocalyptic barren wastelands, so when I meditate on a point of focus with intent, my emotions are more compatible with my magic because of how I use thee idea of the zombie apocalypse(Black mirror, phone trance), the Illuminati, and other symbols to dwell within a legendary world that is true in many respects but subjectively exaggerated within my own fantasy for the sake of evoking the epic emotions that arise out of such a symbolic matrix. So I use thee oppressive heat wave to my advantage by embodying the feelings of a volcano god.

4 Likes

Wonderful analysis, thank you so much. You are a real genius !

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Try this spirit: Dynamis : The Spirit Of Fast Results.

Also Mercury/Hermes, and even Lord Ganesha for removing obstacles.

5 Likes

If you are into working with elements , fire magick is the fastest in general.

Candle magick can give the oomph you need.

4 Likes

Or the Flash and the speed force, for that matter.

Further, adding contact with Seere to an operation should be helpful. An author suggested to do so only when working for other people, because the magician isn’t personally involved (or just a little); but it’s possible to improve the ability to detach.

(About Mars retrograde, during the day I thought about astrological issues, but didn’t know of that :slight_smile: … I generally hate to suffer series of little mishaps but today, after a while, I said to myself “Now there, let’s chill… And if I’m not wrong, it’s Tuesday”; seeing that I was right, I started trying to resist the planet’s influence.)

1 Like

That’s perfect, Dynamis is who I was looking for, thanks Lady Eva

2 Likes

Agares is good at moving things along, too.

2 Likes

I’d petition Prince Seere to help expedite things along

2 Likes

These answers are awesome, thank you guys

1 Like

I’ve been experiencing some really obnoxious blocks recently. I’ve been using the Uruz jawbone talisman to get rid of the blocks, and I’ll be using the rune Raidho to get things back up to speed.

2 Likes