What Magicians Know that Nobody Else Does

@anon496642
Eric: especially those of us with mental disorders

1 Like

I’m just doing what ifs. But yeah I would like to hear what you think about it…

1 Like

Breathes in, then releases Well. Chaos is the freeway to evolution. Chaos tests. It challenges. And it accuses. Chaos destroys and reforms. I think it would help some and destroy others. Remember Keks prophecy? There will come a point (even though this has already come to pass with the shift) where you sill either evolve or you will die as a consequence.

Some can handle heat. Some cannot. I have a proposition.

1 Like

The people are aware of the occult, but they don’t know its power due to lack of experience of said power. Although im sure there are deeper underlying reasons too. It would change a lot in a very fast manner.

1 Like

After being forced to change my perspective, I think the world needs to be a warrior.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I mean I guess if you’re being very deliberate about it; but there are, however, transformative experiences where people have no say, like trauma.

What I’m getting at is that–just as much as people “change”–most people remain the same at the core.

3 Likes

That last statement is true, which is also, by its nature, the problem.

2 Likes

Its like the alcoholic who although wins the lottery doesn’t change his habit. Instead he has an infinite amount of alcohol with which to drink himself into an early grave.
arthur-bathtub

1 Like

Ill admit thats a problem i can have. Ill change something and then slide back in. Like vaping.

Ill never give up trees though. I use that for shamanic purposes.

1 Like

Or more aptly put, ill remove a toxic part pf myself to find it back. But that’s a journey im already undertaking.

1 Like

Trees are good for you.

1 Like

I hope you know what im referring to.

1 Like

Well now everyone knows so…

1 Like

Im a little dumb sometimes ok…

1 Like

Being smart 100% of time doesnt always work with me lol.

1 Like

giphy(2)
e04yu

1 Like

Lel.

1 Like

I thought I’d necro this, because @AdamThoth in my opinion is right. Die everyday. If you are practicing and you haven’t even changed in the slightest, somethings wrong. A lot of you cling to E.A. and that’s fine, do what you want. But have any of you noticed he says the same thing?

Im guilty of a lot. Including thinking I’ve been through it all. But i haven’t. That’s the truth and that’s what it is.

1 Like

Our food and water has been pumped with foul chemicals that fucks with our hormones. This is only the tip of the ice berg. We are evolving; only toward the New World Order, we are becoming the New Human. Kids are all veering over to the LHP; Satanic/Occult symbolism, imagery, geomatria and predictive astrology is in high regard with the media and religious organisations will stuff it right in our faces to see. Super bowl or super baal;)

2 Likes

The “New Human” will be a transhumanist, cum-guzzling cog of Big Government.

I mean–we’re headed toward a bright future filled with A.I., automation, less privacy and more police. Magick seem like it won’t even matter.

2 Likes