What Magicians Know that Nobody Else Does

And its not meant for everyone. Idk.

1 Like

See now this is a mental workout worth doing. So let’s see, what would happen if you turned on the nightly news and the anchor was saying there is real evidence leading to the possibility of demons being real.
What do you think people would be saying around the office coffee pot the next day?

3 Likes

Evolution is overrated, especially in magick. You know how disappointing it is to witness almighty magicians still be just as simple and polarized as the next man?

What exactly is evolving? Or are people just hiding behind magick?

1 Like

Good question.
And check this out, the FBI received a document from a university head and they took it quite seriously. This is the document which states in a nutshell that we have been and are being visited not only by UFOs but also inter dimensional beings. Demons are in fact inter dimensional beings.

https://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view

3 Likes

As long as you know there’s only smoke and mirrors and a gaping asshole of a void.

Fuck the feds.

It could cause chaos.

I disagree. People are whats evolving. Look at the way everyone lives. Is it worth boasting? People live like crap. We NEED to evolve. We NEED to transmute our negative habits.

People are far too conditioned.

Fair enough, but are they really?

People look very much the same everywhere, except occultists because now they can do fly shit with magic. I got your nose.

2 Likes

This particular scan makes my eyes hurt. Got a link to a more legible version by chance?

1 Like

This conversation is starting to get interesting but let’s throw a real curve ball over here and say, what if a whole lot of chaos causes something like this-----> The Chemical Basis of Morphogenesis - Wikipedia
To happened in this----> Collective consciousness - Wikipedia

No just the one on the FBI page sorry I tried to find one but didn’t get far.

1 Like

Perhaps a collective consciousness explains why people are fundementally flawed and can’t run from it, no matter how much you overhype ascention.

So there will be different iterations of megalomaniacal bullies in every culture; some might even have super powers.

Where’s the ego death and the evolution? Seems like one big hamster wheel.

rondod

1 Like

You always have such interesting topics @AdamThoth.

1 Like

To be fair most of them throw temper tantrums that are on par with a 5 year old.

1 Like

They have to 1) want to change. 2)be aware of something in order for the change to occur.

1 Like

Not many people can pull off .pessimism but you wear it well.

I wouldn’t know. I’m not cool enough to run in those circles. I’m finding occultists to be a hell of a lot more sensitive than they let on though.

2 Likes

So youre asking me if i think the chaos wil change the behavioural patterns of the collective?

1 Like

I dont run in them either. Ive been on here for almost three years, 2 as a different identity. All i need to do to know that is wait and observe, because people always show their ass at some point.