What limits a magician?

I’m wondering what makes a great legendary magician different than a meager one.

1 Like

Their minds

9 Likes

Ambition, and a reason to strive for it whilst knowing reality and the self, and even desire, is an illusion.

9 Likes

A Legendary will have more Power, a Stronger Purpose, and a much bigger dream. At times, their Fate itself will somehow unknowingly touch another group of people in their early years unknowingly, because that is the power of their karma even when they are not awakened to their true self.

What limits a magician? Take a look at the people around you for starters. That is your Magickal karma. That both limits as well as empowers you. Karma is a complicated thing.

5 Likes

Okay. So I CAN fly and nothing is stopping me?

2 Likes

Intend/attempt to fly. Report on your success.

4 Likes

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:. I’m going to go try to fly then

4 Likes

Well then. I felt like I was going into trance and slightly lightheaded. No flight achieved

2 Likes

Think of any skill you learned over the age of 12, it probably took some time and failed attempts.

3 Likes

True.

3 Likes

Anyone else want to try something?

1 Like

Go ahead, become the destroyer, destroy your limitations. See what this reality truly is.

5 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes

Their imagination

3 Likes

Getting head cringe every time they see the grammar in this topic… sorry @Dagar love you but I had to put in a question mark, my brain kept looking for an apostrophe in “limits” or similar madness, and it was all too, too, much! :frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No limitations. Learn everything

2 Likes

Helll. Im a practicing goetic mage bit im now drawn to voudon for the lasf few months mostly because the loa are to be consulted not demanded or commanded to do anything

@dagar Respect, dedication, loyalty. Essentially a genuinely sincere, mutually beneficial relationship with the beings they work with as well as the sheer commitment to putting in the time and effort while also using every well of untapped powert that they can find.