What Kinds Of Magick Do You Want To Learn?

Simulated conceptual cosmology and hidden universal/unfounded law. The personafication of new realms and cosmos to usher in a new pantheonic structure.

Iā€™m overzealous. I have an array of magickal prowess I would enjoy learning. Iā€™ll start with my most sought. As you are asking of suggestions Iā€™m sure you arenā€™t limiting me to one so why not give several?
Elemental magick is number one. Destruction magick is two. Energetic field manipulation. Sword and weapon magick.attributional power magick. Projection magick. Hmm, I could go on. Have fun with the contemplations.

I am more looking for using for lack of a better term combat type magick where it has closer to immediate results against someone

I would like to learn herbalism in the illegal of shulkeā€™s sabbatic craft book on magical herbalism

1 Like

Personally a necronomicon/Lovecraft section doesnā€™t sound bad. Iā€™d also like to see what e.a. could do in a chaos paradigm

vamprism pathworkingā€¦
the only real stuff out there is in tov

Section 3

Voodoo Spells
Wanga Spells
Voodoo Bags
Voodoo Dolls

1 Like

Black Sun meditation and purification

Hey Timothy,

I would like to learn more about Vodoun. Maybe a book from EA about all Vodoun spells,powders,wanga and talismans that EA knows.

Thank you !

Voodoo doll spells

I think it would be really cool to learn more about Hindu magick. Itā€™s the oldest religion in the world and they have some pretty fierce gods in their pantheon.

1 Like

i think various pathworking systems would be amazing satanism and luciferianism, i personally would love to do a slavic pathworking myself maybe in the future after i get more powerfull i will, still need to research it a bit. hindu spiritually broad subject i know, working with various gods of various pantheons, persian, lovecraftian necronomicon, its EAs first grimoire i i remember correctly , i know it sounds increadibly stupid but maybe white magick not necessarily completely but maybe lets include this people so we maybe find out we are not so different in the process, mayan, incan, aztec basicly native american, maybe pre islamic arabian, far eastern maybe, egyptianā€¦ there is a lot of ideas here most of them might be increadibly stupid but hey im brainstorming so yeah :slight_smile:

you probably dont need to use dating sites you are quite charming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™m quite interested in many different kinds of magick, but I decided to stick to the Qliphothic Magick. Iā€™m 47, so I wish Iā€™ll live long enough to get proficient. It takes time and I have to use my time wisely.

1 Like

These are some of my interests as well. May weā€™ll be able to attain them through the LHP

I would love to learn how to do the things Iā€™m glimpsed at when I first started like pyromancy levatation healing physical stregth shape shifting but I only altered what mattered most would love to regain the ability to astral like I once did took a whole 30 seconds tops from when I decided to try. I really hate the fact Iā€™m so much weaker now then when I literally first tried anything. Would love to use divination to win the lottery but in general want to advance this gift. Also interested I electricity another thing I had a small glimpse at. ā€¦ All those types of magic Iā€™ve glimpsed but I can bearly defend myself vs a parasite I have it stuck to a magnet atm found this tread while trying to find how to bind a spirit to an object so I could just burrow the damn thing and let it starv. Also want to get better at command words where they just feel what you say I generally only use this right now on my spirit wife.