What Kinds Of Magick Do You Want To Learn?

Is there any interest in Parenting Magic?

A lot of my workings are centered around or somehow involve the family. I prefer not annoying non-parents with ‘my child did xxx,’ or ‘when I evoked xxx, the kid slept through the night without night terrors for the first time.’

Or questions like, “What do other parents think about evoking xxx in a room with a sleeping baby?” “When did you teach your child divination?” …and the like.

I’ve noticed a couple posts in this vein that are very apologetic about mentioning their kids. And other forum members that are a bit uncomfortable regarding raising the next generation of gods and goddesses. :slight_smile:

Invocation mastering reality creation through invocation. I know possession was mentioned in the mastering evocation course but I would like an in depth course on how to utilize the power of any spirit once it has been invoked in truth I believe invocation can be a lot more powerful than evocation granted a lot more dangerous but still more powerful. A lot of people have a hard time seeing a spirit in front of them but in invocation it’s more internal as far as connection and conjuring the spirit to manifestation. So this could be the answer to those who for whatever reason cannot evoke a spirit by literally becoming that very power that you seek.

I’m not a parent myself, and I am a first generation occultist, but I think that the idea of teaching our (my eventual) children how to do these things is important. The magickal learning curve works much like language in that the younger you start, the better. I started at 12 or 13 and I’m almost 24 now. Even with a decade of practice, I feel like I could have been further. I wish they taught magick in school. In a recent video, EA talked about this very point.

This point is more so for anyone who has inherited psychic ability. I inherited a measure of sensitivity from my mother, but because I didn’t develop it early enough, I struggled to catch up through occult means. My brother is a very powerful natural sorcerer. He can control people’s minds. He was clairvoyant as a child and augmented his abilities by taking a metric fuck ton of drugs in his teenage years. Even so, he has no real interest in his occult potential.

My point is that I think magick and parenting is a very important conversation worth having.

Timothy, how about Runes? I know there is power in them, but everything you read of them involves the Aesir and Vanir. Why not use them to influence cosmic forces and personal mastery instead?

I’m interested in hearing what you have to say about the acausual universe that you briefly mention in mastering soul travel.

I’ve been having a hard time finding any good information in regards to Compulsions, or anything having to do with the physical eyes.

I would like to learn how to manipulate the physical universe in real time, without my physical body. This could be in the form of telekinesis, or maybe strengthening the astral body to the degree that it can move physical objects. An advanced form of this could include performing such feats while still in one’s physical body.

For example, partially leaving your body (just your arm) while in a conscious state, and picking something physical up with your astral hand.

If one were to also become highly proficient in astral shape changing, you could pick up an object (or bitch-slap someone :slight_smile: ) from across the room.

Hmmm. Come to think of it, I can already see what skills I would need to practice to be able to do all of that, but if I’m the only one taking on such ambitious, long-term goals, I’ll quit.

Is anyone else interested in this? Would you want to take this journey with me??

that kind of ability is what i’m working toward as well, but as for the whole “if i’m the only one doing it i’ll quit” comment…if i were the only one doing it it’d just spur me on to succeed even harder, show the human race just what kind of awesomeness it’s really capable of instead of just hiding behind the limits set by weaker minds.

I give a BIG “hell YES!” to that! :smiley:

This just landed in my inbox from Napoleon Hill Foundation:

[b]Nature yields her most profound secrets to those who are determined to uncover them.[/b]

The field of science is perhaps the best illustration of how success always seems to come to those who apply the principle of accurate thinking in a persistent, determined effort. America’s great inventor Thomas A. Edison is said to have failed 10,000 times in his attempt to develop a workable electric light bulb.

He learned from each failure and refused to quit until he succeeded. Breakthroughs occur every day because a determined person continues to search for solutions to complex problems long after everyone else has given up and gone home.

You may not invent the light bulb or the next supercomputer, but you can find creative solutions to old problems if you apply the proven principles of success consistently and persistently.

That is very admirable. I wish you the greatest success.

I don’t do what I choose to do out of some mission to prove anything to the human race. It is also more interesting and enjoyable to me if I am taking on a rather large and unique journey with someone I can collaborate with.

for me it’s less the proving and more the challenge of doing what no one else is

Planetary magick/ Greek magick.

The only thing I’m currently wanting to do is get starter with Haitian vodou. I’m well adept in everything I do now, though I’m always ready to learn something new, but there’s just something about the lwa

Kali witchcraft.the book i got says The art of Kali Witchcraft originated in India through the worship of Kali or Durga, who is the oldest female psychic entity of the astral plane the first occult kingdom of the air. Kali is the spiritual wife Nataraja,the dancing astral spirit in charge of destruction,who is known as and called Lord Shiva in the Indian esoteric thought.Everything relating to Kali witches has to do with destruction.Kali witchcraft is considered to be black magic. The India black magic book called The Indrajaal.it would be great to get india black magic into a video series.

Among others, i am interested in magic and meditation regarding the black sun archetype, but…Now my priority would be to learn effective spells who help me get out of the issues i’m having due to being broke.

@RedIce … In what I read Yoga was a fulcrum point in EA’s path.

Actually a focused Yoga video / book may not be bad.

I am a natural energy healer and would love to master harnessing my own natural energies and rune/Norse magik is always a path I am striving to master.

not to sound like a jackass or anything, but could you teach me how to shoot fireballs out of my hands? just knowing if its possible would be great.

What you’re looking for is Pyromancy. It’s not impossible, everything is possible. But you’re going to work hard to get to that level of manifestation. First light a candle and use energy to control it’s direction. Master that first then intuit your way along.

Have more ethnic diversity would open new doors for the balg company.Please add spanish kindoki and hawian kahuna sorcery.