What Kinds Of Magick Do You Want To Learn?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:100, topic:210”]What about internet magick:

• charging sigils to use in avatars on dating sites to attract the right partner, and repel creeps and weirdos - that last bit’s definitely of interest to women;

• use of sigils in avatars for protection, and ways to prevent attack through your profiles on stuff like Facebook;

• create and use power phrases for dealings with banks, lawyers, etc via e-mail (like charging an NLP-compliant phrase with extra juice through some magickal method);

• divine the screen-name that will get you the reaction you desire on forums and chat;

• find (or create) an entity to evoke to assist you in online sales, if you sell any product or service online - even one to ensure things you send out or order online arrive safely (in the UK alone, “Internet sales, which are seasonally adjusted for the first time in this release, increased by 11.8% in December 2013 compared with December 2012” - Office of National Statistics) - this entity could be bound to a book about this, or its sigil, enn (or some other method to evoke it) included in the course if it was online;

• methods of last resort to deal with online bullies, stalkers, or people you just want to leave you alone;

… and more.

People have the exact same concerns online - love and lust, money, status, safety, meeting the right people and avoiding the wrong ones - as they do in real life, often more so in some cases, because the internet can get very intense and draw out a side of people they keep hidden in the outer world.[/quote]

Well I kinda think you just outlined the syllabus right there

What Lady Eva just mentioned would be terrifyingly useful, I, for one would try to learn about such things.

I don’t know if it was mentioned here, but I would like to learn about(if possible) Chaos Magick, Paralel dimensions (and how to travel to them), Reincarnation, possession of one person by another, the Shinto entities and what they do/can be used for, as well, if possible, psychical self-defense using magick.

I’m interested in a very peculiar branch of magic, which is making me re-examine ancient myths.

I talk of the magic of the monsters in the old tales. Like the Basilisk, dragons, the Obour, the Acheri, the Cherufe, the Noppera-Bo.

Because very recently I found what seems to be physical evidence of the Basilisk, and have cast my eye back to the myths to see what I can learn.

And if I can learn their supposed powers…

Stride forth,

-Sev

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:103, topic:210”]I’m interested in a very peculiar branch of magic, which is making me re-examine ancient myths.

I talk of the magic of the monsters in the old tales. Like the Basilisk, dragons, the Obour, the Acheri, the Cherufe, the Noppera-Bo.

Because very recently I found what seems to be physical evidence of the Basilisk, and have cast my eye back to the myths to see what I can learn.

And if I can learn their supposed powers…

Stride forth,

-Sev[/quote]

Do you mean you personally found physical evidence of a basilisk, or that this is something you read about?

Something I read about (the petrifaction) alongside some weird dreams I’ve been having, in addition to something that reeks of what I believe to be the type of creature being discovered while APing, and my guardians are all strangely activated for no reason.

When I interrogate them, I only get visions of a massive snake. Not some viper, but the vision they keep forcing upon me is it’s approaching of a manse of some kind, and it’s head is higher than the doors. Now, my guards could just be constructing this image so I get a sense of size, or it could be actually what the creature/s is/are doing.

And I want to learn it’s petrifaction ability very, very badly. I’ll make a post of it soon.

Stride forth,
-Sev

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:210”]As you know, there are 3 sections to our curriculum:

1. Godlike Powers
  2. Pathworking Systems
  3. Spells

Section 1, The Godlike Powers are set in stone:

1. Divination- Omniscience
  2. Evocation- Omnipotence
  3. Soul Travel- Omnipresence

And Section 3, the Spells are pretty well-defined:

1. Love and lust
  2. Money and wealth
  3. Curses and hexes
  4. Necromancy

Section 2 remains partly undecided yet.

If you could learn anything, what specific kinds and systems of magick do you want to learn? Share your thoughts, no matter how obvious or obscure the system may be. Remember, we are making these programs FOR YOU, so now’s your chance to speak up.

I cannot guarantee we will make everything you cite, but I am organizing a list right now, and E.A. and I will review it later.[/quote]

Grey Magick a mix of both black and white

1 Like

As I’m very new here, any ideas I list might very well have been created and I’ve yet to read or watch, so sorry if this is the case. But, on the off chance it hasn’t been I’m going to list the areas in order that I’d love to learn, in addition to what I’ve been studying the past week, which has pretty much been none stop process of excitement… I love this site… :slight_smile:

1. I’d love to learn all about working magick with a second magician with you, in the circle, how to work together, or different ways of setting up a temple for two!!
    A full video course on this, and I’d buy it in a heart beat…

2. Setting up group rituals and how to work with a group. Learning how to set up, and form a group would be really cool.
    (Maybe 1 & 2 could be a two section thing)…

3. How to protect yourself as a Magician. A see a few others have listed this, and I’d like to second their motions, this would be really cool to learn and master.

4. How to go about getting demons to help your loved ones with things you want to see them succeed at, just watching there life being turned around without their knowledge as to why or how the sudden changes happened, this would be really cool if possible.

My number 1: Working with a partner, and how to go about this, that would be totally awesome!!! I hope this makes the list… Thanks for this chance tell you my thoughts on this :slight_smile:
It’s nice to get to voice our desires…
9Shadows

If you are only interested in systems:
More on Voodoo!
Or Angelic Rituals!

Foreign forms of magic

Just curious - what kind of foreign?

“American” is foreign to me, here in England - EA’s got a freakin’ CAVE, in a DESERT, you don’t get much more exotic to this Londoner than that! :slight_smile:

So, what specific path/s would you like to learn more about? Do you mean stuff that’s totally not related to Judeo-Christian concepts or entities for example, or did you have something specific in mind?

1 Like

Runes espetially bines. everything about them. im finding nothing usefull in books and enternet except for divenation and making protection amulets… I want to know it all. I started my 6 month long pathwork but I hope it works seeing as I only know there meanings…

I would really like to know about healing. I think that’s a great idea.

Id have to strongly suggest an Asian black magick/sorcery program.
Also, Direct Godform magick. actual gods…etc.

maybe even a Dakini (incubus/sucubus) program,just spit balling.

1 Like

I think what a lot of people would love to read is experiences and dialogue with spirits instead of more “how to”. Let’s be honest, with Koetting’s backlog you can explore just about everything, I’d rather see E.A. inspire others to actually do something with that power instead of giving them more permission slips :slight_smile:

i also agree, itd more of a motivator! haha

Cloaking magic please. I’ve seen Dante mention it in his book. I don’t want to have people know I am into black magic and I especially do not want them to target me. I’ve gotten a few weird “knowing” glances, and I try my damndest to blend in. I’m probably just paranoid but still, it would be useful for all of us.

Timothy,

I would really love to learn healing. I just read a story about a man who had gang green up his arm, and was told his hand would have to be amputated. He went to a sorcerer and the sorcerer healed him.

Like anthology of sorcery, I think it would be awesome to hear of stories like this, as well as the methods used to heal the individual. In the anthology, there is a story about two men who cast out a demon from a young woman using Solomon’s writings.

I would also like to know how the planetary alignments affect the strength of an evocation in regards to all magical works.

[quote=“Zoe, post:13, topic:210”]Insofar as existing paths go, I would lean strongly toward Chaos, Voodoo & Elemental ; I think they are practical, powerful & between the 3, cover most of the areas of Life in general - especially when you consider the Human Body is also Elemental.

But what I’d REALLY love to see is an entirely Unique, Modern Path put together by drawing the best of the best from each tradition, stripped of the superstition and excessive ritual - grounded in the principles of the 3 Godilke Powers as EA understands & teaches them.

Monumental task I know … but you DID say ‘anything’ :wink: Z[/quote]

Here is something that can help you with your desire to research Chaos Magick. Chaos Magick is my primary path. If you have questions feel free to PM me or go via the forum whichever you prefer. See attached.

Wilde_J-Grimoire_Of_Chaos_Magick.pdf (69 KB)

Well written book Dustin, thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

I would love to read a grimoire of someone using the enochian tablets, and the table of union.