What Kinds Of Magick Do You Want To Learn?

I’d like to know more about the reality of attaining siddhis like levitation,telekinesis,teleportation,possessing others during astral projection,bringing the dead back to life etc

Thanks

I don’t know if this is the proper area to post this, but, I would REALLY like to learn about The Altar. There are so so so many theories & strategies and this and that about Altars. I’d really like to learn the foundational principles about Altars so I can then go ahead with 100% confidence in constructing my own.

Maybe this is just as simple as posting into the Forum? I do know however (at least I think I know :)) that certain currents you want to completely leave well enough within that current. From what I remember from EA’s TS & TGB (the Spider & The Green Butterfly), the Voudon Altar is specific for The Loa…etc…etc…

[quote=“Student of Goetia, post:77, topic:210”]demonstration of trapping a spirit (Necromancy) into a bottle or jar and how to use the spirit to accomplish short term small tasks

also how to reverse the process and free the spirit without blowback[/quote]

The book Kindoki teaches how to do that with a spirit.

I would like to see some courses on:
Lycanthropy (which may tie into the shapeshifting course) and
Shamanism

[quote=“Mode_439, post:79, topic:210”]“Is there magic to make one eternally youthful?”

Yes…

1. Plastic surgery OR
  2. Maybelline[/quote]

Lol, maybe she’s born with it?

But in all seriousness I have found that entering the theta/gamma sync has helped me learn magic so much faster. I have been able to pick up new paths of magic quicker than I previously had. I would love to see E.A.'s take on ancestor work though.

This definitely!!

I was just perusing the PathWorking section on our site, and, I’m really happy to see that E.A./Timothy et al are including The Abramelin Operation as a course down the road.

I’d like to also see an Enochian System of Magick presented for our course materials as well. I know that in the Div course E.A. mentioned that he has worked Enochian Magick and found it to be more Demonic than “angelic”…this intrigues me friends!

[quote=“Demonik98, post:84, topic:210”]I would like to see some courses on:
Shamanism[/quote]

Shamansim would be cool. What did you have in mind? Personally, I’d like to learn more about Tibetan Bon Shamanism.

Yeah, Enochian Magic is intriguing, to say the least.

If you’re interested: thid book provides a good start:

“ENOCHIAN MAGIC for Beginners” by Donald Tyson.

ISBN 1-56718-747-1

Don’t let the titel fool you though,… It’s a fucking complicated system.
There’s more to it than reciting some Keys.

[quote=“Mode_439, post:88, topic:210”][quote=“Demonik98, post:84, topic:210”]I would like to see some courses on:
Shamanism[/quote]

Shamansim would be cool. What did you have in mind? Personally, I’d like to learn more about Tibetan Bon Shamanism.[/quote]
Particularly Norse Shamanism as I haven’t been able to find too much practical stuff out there on it, but I think even just general shamanism could be pretty cool too.

Well,

I’ve stated this a bagillion times…Congolese Sorcery. Yes, I DO truly have a soft-spot for the African-derived systems, but, now that I changed my avatar to a nkisi nkondi nail fetish I feel compelled!

What about working with the direct powers of deities, for example time manipulation (i.e. turning back or foward the clock) with Kronos, or the direct link of magic with Hecate?

Kahuna Hawaian Death Curses Are Known in History For There Potency.Putting Spirits Into Rocks Like The Kahuna Sorcerers. Maybe E.a Knows Someone In Hawaii That Can Teach Him This

Javanese Majick The Javanese Have A History Of Very Good Banefull Magick

How about a section on creating egregores, crystal working, binding spirits to objects, developing manifestation skills, developing visualization skills, developing telekinesis, developing pyrokinesis, creating talismans/amulets, and developing psychic offense/defense?

Frank, I know a lot of Hawaiian Kahunas, just don’t know whether they’d teach me or not besides being family to them haha

How about environmental magick? While paranormal activity is often associated with drops in temperature, I would love to learn how to create a dome of cold air around myself during a hot-windless day.

The Shamanistic Way.
Elemental Magick. (Maybe in the form or incorporating an actualized version of Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetic’s )
Taoist Magick.

[quote=“Vergil, post:98, topic:210”]The Shamanistic Way.
Elemental Magick. (Maybe in the form or incorporating an actualized version of Bardon’s Initiation into Hermetic’s )
Taoist Magick.[/quote]

Me likes the cut of your jib yungster… Ok I have no idea how old you are, I just had to throw that one in there because the statement seemed naked with that “yungster” at the end. But seriously, I like that list

What about internet magick:

• charging sigils to use in avatars on dating sites to attract the right partner, and repel creeps and weirdos - that last bit’s definitely of interest to women;

• use of sigils in avatars for protection, and ways to prevent attack through your profiles on stuff like Facebook;

• create and use power phrases for dealings with banks, lawyers, etc via e-mail (like charging an NLP-compliant phrase with extra juice through some magickal method);

• divine the screen-name that will get you the reaction you desire on forums and chat;

• find (or create) an entity to evoke to assist you in online sales, if you sell any product or service online - even one to ensure things you send out or order online arrive safely (in the UK alone, “Internet sales, which are seasonally adjusted for the first time in this release, increased by 11.8% in December 2013 compared with December 2012” - Office of National Statistics) - this entity could be bound to a book about this, or its sigil, enn (or some other method to evoke it) included in the course if it was online;

• methods of last resort to deal with online bullies, stalkers, or people you just want to leave you alone;

… and more.

People have the exact same concerns online - love and lust, money, status, safety, meeting the right people and avoiding the wrong ones - as they do in real life, often more so in some cases, because the internet can get very intense and draw out a side of people they keep hidden in the outer world.

1 Like