What kind of people annoy You the most?

Your way of thinking about this is way too simple. The reasons of human behaviour are so complex and there are so many things influencing it. History influences society, society influences education, and education influences way of thinking and behaviour. (And it’s really still much much more complicated than that.)
I’m NOT trying to defend bad behaviour at all.
But saying…

…is just too easy.

3 Likes

People like Me annoy the crap out of me.

7 Likes

That’s the point. Cuz humans have complicated minds. It’s too lazy and easy for humans to not take responsibility for their actions. You trying to complicate things is why humans is the most cruelest of all animals. Humans can Bullshit all kinds of reasons to justify their behavior because they have this thing called critical thinking. It don’t have to be hard to just think simple to clarify things. IT’s cuz humans make drama that makes it hard for them to accept life can be simple.
Relationships for example. they can’t even talk face to face. they make bunch of excuse to not talk face to face. IT’s cause of such that it’s complicated. This idea of adding extra drama stuff makes humans cruelest of all. Animals don’t have critical thinking like us. they function on instinct. for survival.
I’ve learned to make things easy. No need to make it complicated. Look at the core essence.

2 Likes

This is going to sound a little harsh but people who say they want something, yet hold back at the critical moment when they can acquire it. I actually yelled at a guy who punched me in the face after weeks of harassing me for a fight because I knew he was holding back. In that case, I took it as an insult.

3 Likes

I must say I concur…

1 Like

Welcome @Tarable It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself, and any experience you may have in magick, ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Over confidence, vanity, arrogance, complacency. Overall I am not judgemental but I know how to handle people of all doses as life has brought me along the way some certain characters.

1 Like

Louis CK had an act about this. He was riling up his dog.

Pitbulls feed off your emotions.

1 Like

Why does this woman look both like lust and pestilence

The “I’m new in all this but don’t tell me I’m doing it wrong because I know better than you”
The “I hump every entity I see infront of me but nope I don’t need to get laid”
The “I’m the Messiah of… everything and only I hold the truth”
The “I’m so f@cking pro that have finished all kinds of pathworking within a month. Twice!”
The “I’m so important that every entity bends the knee around me. Talking about it I don’t see you worshipping me already.”
And my personal favorite “I need help but I want to hear only what I want”

13 Likes

I agree to everything you said there

1 Like

Add to that the perpetually offended snowflakes that cannot take a modicum of criticism and immediately feel attacked no matter how reasonable and constructive the criticism is.

Oh yes, the oh-so-super-extra-special-and-totes-irresistible magnets for demons, deities and mythical creatures alike (even the fictional ones!) that everyone else is just jealous of, naturally. Because they’re not only super extra special, but incredibly successful and don’t need to waste their time with silly basics, or, you know, display a modicum of humility or respect towards others, because NO ONE knows better than them anyway. And you kinda feel sorry for them despite their constant bragging, because you, of course, know that if they were actually serious about their work, they would never spew these self-aggrandizing fantasies in the first place. They’d be busy actually working.

7 Likes

Very well said :wink:

1 Like

We even have some people claiming that they kill them while they are at beginner stage lol.

1 Like

This type annoy the shit out of me.

3 Likes

Yes it is, however at beginner stage its just pure bullshit fanfiction.

Although I am taking word of @anon48079295 here,as a beginner I can’t do shit like that, neither I am gonna claim that :smile:

I’m a bit lost, what?

1 Like

Present

I agree, I dislike myself as well.

I remember that you said a human can kill a spirit,I tagged you because of it,its just something I didn’t do yet but I take your word :smiley:

1 Like

Well, I didn’t “finish” it, I guess. I just sort of did the introductory course to each sphere.

Hist insists otherwise but fuck me I guess.