What kind of god?

A demonic god, Gods by default are limited by their own nature in what they specialize in, demons on the other hand can do what they please.

2 Likes

I am the fallen angel. I taught men and I rebelled against the petty tyrants. I continue to rebel. I seek to better myself. I am the warrior and I am the healer. I am the warlock and the vampire. I am the bringer of death and the creator of life. I am divine and limitless. I am, me. I am not shackled, I am free. I cannot be held down. Not now, nor ever.

387a538c91424fd255a40f3b568cd5bb

3 Likes

Honestly, something tells me that I wonā€™t become a god. I donā€™t really feel disappointed though. Being a god soundsā€¦ tedious (no offense to actual gods).

If I was one though, I think Iā€™d be one of wisdom and truth. I would fact check the hell out of everything and would smack you upside the head when youā€™re being dumb.

i hope, I will become some kind of forest god, who communicates with all kinds of animals and knows the forest in all details.

2 Likes

I would be a spaghetti monster.

2 Likes

Will there be a battle with TFSM for supremacy?

I se me as a combination of what @UnseelieDiabolus said, a creator, trickster and Dragon god.

Reminds me of this quote: ā€œSo you are straight? Sure. So is spaghetti until itā€™s warmed upā€. .)

3 Likes

A wanderer. A guardian. A father-figure. A God of destruction and war when itā€™s called for.

I want to just guide people to grab life by the fucking cajones, and do whatever you want. No fears, people, religions or governments to stop you from being the best and most fulfilling you. Ascend.

Donā€™t be afraid to call me forth, just donā€™t be a pussy and you should be fine lol

3 Likes

Sounds like Odin.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been wondering if your magical talents in your human life have anything to do with the talents of your godform.

For example Iā€™m very good at manifesting money and good fortune for myself and others. Also absorbing and storing energy. If I ascend will I have those abilities as a god?

They do. You can do everything your godform can do.

1 Like

UNAS

[Unas was the ninth and last Pharaoh of the 5th Dynasty. He is said to have lived from 2375 to 2345 B.C., but some Egyptologists date him as far back as 5330 B.C. The internal structure of his pyramid is known for incorporating several innovative features, but is most recognized for the inclusion of vertical lines of hieroglyphs on the walls of the vestibule and burial chamber. When Maspero opened the Unas pyramid in 1881, he found texts covering these stone walls to be extremely difficult to decipher, because of their archais characters, forms, and spellings. These were magickal/religious texts, designed to ensure the safe passage of the Pharaoh into the next world. They are known today as the ā€œPyramid Texts.ā€ According to these texts, Unas became great by eating the flesh of his mortal enemies and then slaying and devouring the gods themselves. Those gods that were old and worn out (Egyptian gods aged and died) were used as fuel for Unasā€™s fire. After devouring the gods and absorbing their spirits and powers, Unas journeys through the day and night sky to become the star Sabu, or Orion. While this is certainly not the first reference to cannibalism in Old Kingdom texts, what is notable is the method by which the Pharaoh Unas achieves deification and immortality; by turning on the gods, slaying and then devouring them, and thus ascending to the heavens to become the star Orion. The concept was remarkable to Maspero, who found the idea to be of ā€œabsolute savagery.ā€ Maspero seemed to be reeling from a confrontation with a symbolic revival of pre-dynastic cannibalistic rites - which are suggested, according to Maspero, by the gnamed and disconnected bones found in certain early graves. Professor Petrie suggests that at the original Sed festival, the tribal king appears to have been sacrificed and devoured, so that his people might derive from his flesh and blood the power and virtues which made him great. This practise was based on a belief in contagious magick. Bulls and boars were eaten to give men strength and courage, deer to give fleetness of foot, and serpents to give cunning. The blood of slain and wounded warriors was drunk so that their skill and bravery might be imparted t the drinkers. Similarly, Unas feasts after death on the spirits of the gods, and on the bodies of men and gods. He swallows their spirits, souls, and names, which are contained in their hearts, livers, and entrails, thus, Unas becomes allpowerful.

2 Likes

I am a Lord over the Celebration of All things, of hospitality, drunkenness, the tight knit family and the hearth. All revelry is held in my honor.

1 Like

Doesnā€™t matter. They will both be eaten with a side of garlic bread and a good wine.

1 Like

It is late and what TFSM is, is eluding me at the moment, but I must say a battle sounds fun!!
You thinking somthing like Valhalla?

TFSM stands for The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TFSMprayer

1 Like

Ok that was so obvious I should have got it, lol!
Like I said itā€™s late here. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

May His Noodly Appendages tickle us all. :hugs:

2 Likes

Iā€™d be quite the trickster mischievious god with essence humor and cynicism.