What kind of god?

As simple as the title suggests.

What kind of god will you become?

Cheers,
King.

4 Likes

A wrathful one, when the need arises. A curious one otherwise. In this life at least.

I feel a serious nature, almost bleak, when I attempt to scry or call on my godform

1 Like

I have a feeling I’ll be quite like Lilith. Fiercely loyal protective but fuck me and you’re dead. I’m already that way, so I see it lining up. But of course, I have Lucifers own blood in my veins also.

4 Likes

A bit of yin and yang… A being of extremes… Patiently waiting and observing, gathering every scrap of information, for as long as needed and acting quickly and decisively when I see a reason to do so. Embrace the flow of nature and let it guide, but not afraid to act, blasphemously and violently if I have to, when I see it flowing in a direction I do not like. That’s always been my nature, and I think it’s likely an integral spiritual component and a product of my true godself.

3 Likes

A creator
This plane has its merit, but I’m kinda fed up with it. I would like to reside in a plane with other gods and just play around for a long time. We could create worlds for each other like astral Dungeons and Dragons. That would probably get boring and I’d eventually want to go hardcore by making a “real” universe a bit like this one.

I appreciate how the struggles of life build strong identities, but I could use a few billion years of R&R after I’m done with this nonsense.

2 Likes

Why does no-one want to be the god of bunnies and snuggles? :thinking:

13 Likes

Valid. Bnnies actually scare me :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Light bearer and help people who are struggeling.

1 Like

Oh and with that goes Justice for criminals like pedophiles.

1 Like

God Eater. Old Gods plaguing humanity? Holding mankind back from ascent? I’ll eat them for free all for the low low price of a bottle of antacid!

(I didn’t want to reply to you sorry)

4 Likes

I would consider bunnies and snuggles under the first part of mine in “flow of nature” :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

God of the most Glorious Holy of Holies Glory Hole!

5 Likes

Right? Bunnies can be quite ferocious indeed.

6 Likes

I’d like to be a god that had the power to shoot laser beams from my eyes to melt my enemies.

Also I would enjoy having “make bad traffic go away when I need to get somewhere” powers

2 Likes

I rather like the idea of the gods of sex, death, and war. Maybe just an ascended master type of god, like a teacher. Or a god of anarchy? Or justice? So many possibilities.

2 Likes

Hmmm. Whatever kind of God I want to be lol. My everything

1 Like

Probably a trickster/knowledge and magick god.

2 Likes

We’re afraid of being slaughtered and worn on Your feet. I know how you like your bunny slippers

2 Likes

That’s what @Aluriel would call me.

2 Likes

Maybe a God of justice and enemy of tyrants. Maybe with a twist of trickster.

1 Like