What kind of evil entity could bring this girl in this situation?

I had a conversation last night with some friends, regarding the exorcisms and the “satanic” spirits who are known that are able to posses and live in a human body.
Of course, i couldn’t open up my opinion about the goetia demons, that Satan is not what the people believe, and what we’re doing here, because they would think i am crazy…
But If we look up the history we have plenty of sad, horrible stories of people, as the woman in the video below, who lost completely the control of their selves…
Considering that this case has nothing to do about physical disfunction or schizophrenia or a “pretending/acting ina horror movie” what kind of evil spirits could cause this…?

Ps. I post a video as an example I Know you can’t understand the language but you can see her reactions and the facial expressions when the priest is talking to her…
(better to start the video from 9’ 00 )

1 Like

Parasites can really fuck up a person badly.

Curses on thr other hand can do some pretty terrible things…

3 Likes

How do you know? Who said so? I saw the entire thing. You’re telling me that she got possessed because her dad cussed once when she was 3y.o. … My entire family cusses daily, non of us ever got possessed lol
First of all she looks creepy even when she’s “normal”. When she’s “normal” she speaks about religion and priests all the time. The dude says in the video that she’s “suffering” for 37 years because Holy Mary placed a task on her to bring people close to God and that she got a great project. That she suffers because she has to for others to find salvation.
I won’t say my own opinion, I’ll just close saying this:
37 years possessed, they say that no priest dares to perform exorcism and yet no one thought to take her to Saint Cyprian’s priests…?

3 Likes

There is a church in Africa where it seems that all they preach is demons and possession. is it any wonder that the people in that congregation are always getting “possessed”?_

3 Likes

Υou didnt understand my question, probably because my English are not perfect.
Considering, i mean in the case that someone doesnt suffer from mental illnesses and its indeed a spirit inside their body.
This video is just an example of what I mean, i dont care if it’s authentic or not.
The topic is the cases of exorcism in general, not the particular video…
@Anassa and @Faustus if you have any knowledge on this i would appreciate it

3 Likes

Any spirit can do so under the right conditions and with varying degrees of control.

5 Likes

In that case yes, any kind of spirit can possess someone and it doesn’t even have to be considered a “malevolent” one.

4 Likes

In this very forum will be found examples of people who dabble in spirit contact in a very sloppy and frivolous manner. And you see their lives gradually turn to chaos and they start to have mental problems. They usually drop out of sight here, but these can turn into possessions over time if the situation is not dealt with.

6 Likes

From my personal experiences of spirit possesion and having a close physical relationships with spirits for a decade, it seems unlikely to be a possesion.

The first response of someone being possesed can be profanity, or saying or thinking something you normally don’t. It’s a sign of struggle within, where cursing or hostile phrasing occurs automatically. That’s the protective barrier doing what it’s suppose to do, despite the good intention from the spirits point of view. I did the same thing with my spirits in the beginning. Since their intentions were good, it worked out fine.

Secondly. Possessions doesn’t happen in an instant. It takes weeks or months of work to reach the depths of the human mind. Even more so to extend the experience on a physical and emotional level. There’s seldom a personal unverified gnosis to these possessions where exorcists has been involved, too. No memories from the victims point of view, but more a built up suggestion from the family and the priest with a lot of religious dogma and guilt as a factor of it to occur.

If you mix mental disease, religious indoctrination, shame and dogma and perhaps ignorance of traditional medication and psychological therapy, you get someone vulnerable as Emily Rose to end up like this:

Such a tragedy.

5 Likes

Bingo! That’s why you see a disproportionate number of “possessions” among the religious.

1 Like

…and people are easily swayed during these exorcist cermons. Suggestion with trigger words, similar to how hypnosis works. And it’s effective as hell. It’s pretty much magic in itself, but used in a morally and ethically evil ways. At least when religion is involved.

3 Likes

For example saying…? Tbh I don’t post often here about my opinion and experiences around the spirits because I started pretty recently with the evocations and still developing my senses. But what i can say so far is that from some demons i receive negative vibes and from some other very good ones, a feeling of confidence and a deeper connection with the universe, aiming to my enlightenment and consciousness.
The only weird change i have noticed in me tho, is the feeling of solitude i have the last months and my concentration is just… Inexistent Lmao
I don’t know if those are good signs or bad,the story of my path will reveal it in the end.
But i wonder now, what circumstances/reasons could cause this behavior, this kind of horrifying treatment from a spirit to a human.
Which are the benefits he (the spirit) gains when doing this to a human, and how easy or difficult is this to happen?
Admittedly it’s not something you see so often, or at least such facts are not being known, so it’s because its difficult for the spirit to break the human’s defending shield or because it s ot in their agenda to act like that anyway?
@Anassa I see your point and I m just laughing when I see all those silly claims from the skotadists Christians, especially in our country.
I have searched around the internet about this topic but i ended up either laughing either being annoyed and finally I was just like…
Yeah let’s ask the BALGirls and BalgBoys opinion about this :v::smile:

Same as the woman in this video, at first they have a lets-say-normal conversation (not even but oh well) and on the second part where the “demon takes over” the dude changes completely his tone of voice and words. Calls the “demon” unworthy, weak, that has no value, that is liar etc and at the end of the story these words are going to that woman. Now, if she was treated her entire life as they said like she’s being possessed its only normal that she goes along with it. And idk about any of you, but if anyone talks to me like that I’d do worst. Top it up with her being convinced its the “demon” and there you have it.

4 Likes

I agree that many times especially in the past years, there were many facts that science, medicine and psychology couldn’t explain.
What we say and know are based on the current knowledge, data and discoveries we have achieved so far…

Regarding your loooong path in the occult, have you -or any of you here- ever worked with another specie of demons, different from the Goetia?

I will never consider myself as someone with a long path in the Occult, there’s always much more to learn and along with it your point of view and opinions change. Lets say I oppose on the term “adept”, usually whomever calls himself an adept is just full of bs and delusional.

As far as If I personally have worked with any other demons aside the ones mentioned in Ars Goetia, yes I have. The Grimoire of pope Honorius, Grimorium Verum and Dictionnaire Infernal (not really a Grimoire but still) are just some examples. But I also work with deities aside demons so there’s that. Keep in mind that most Grimoires are based or at least do include the same 72 demons from Goetia.

4 Likes

Yep, many of them draw on a common source.

3 Likes