What just happened? Woman just put some shit in my energy body

I’m new here. So out of curiosity, how does one scan someone else or yourself?

You let your intuition guide you and the visualizations that comes up , set the intention you want to scan yourself and if you get any visualizations it’s possible there’s something there , takes practice

2 Likes

Some do…out of envy

Never had your brand new car keyed before?

nope. never had a car. lol. they probably keyed the cars next to you too if it was a stranger. bad luck timing and spot your car was. =o)

Never had such bad luck but am sure you know someone it happened too…or heard about it

The point is… there is something called evil eye…you don’t have to don them nothing. Its called Envy and Jealousy

That’s why most of us use protection we don’t wait to be cursed or hexed first…we protect ourselves…

Call it life insurance if you may…prevention better than cure

It has been shown statistically and studies on it that those who have fear and project themselves as victims are actually victims and have more bad luck. The energy they portray attract the person that does the crime. So if you are in fear of others hurting you then your more likely to be targets. The criminal smell the fear and choose that person more likely than those who don’t go around with such mentality of victim is more likely to be targeted. IF you think others gonna get you all the time, it will likely be true. It falls in the line of worry. thinking something bad happen before it happen. no way to live a good life like that.

So to live in fear that others are out there to get you isn’t the best of lifestyle as it’s doing opposite. There’s a difference between caution of protection vs everyone is out to get me.

Things are going down hill here. Im told its all an illusion but the black magic and entities that have been after me have been pretty constant. Even with subliminal frequency healing and evil eye frequencies it feels like Im getting sick, my thoughts are extremely negative, someone used black magic and is vamping my energy and is trying to get me to do work for them and if I dont comply it gets worse.
Im also told that whatever I try to do to get back at them would harm me more. Like curses coming back at me. Even just focusing on the hate i felt for them earlier it felt like afterwards my body started to shut down.
I feel like not even lucifer or belial are on my side anymore.
Is there anything or anyone that can do a scan, talk to some entities and help me?
The person that cursed me told me everything that was gonnna happen and all the thoughts id have, everything id see, all the realizations id have.
And they have been pretty spot on.
And it doesnt end well from there based on what they told me.
I feel like Im cut off from source, and like i have no magical ability.
And suicide doesnt sound so bad rigjt now if Im being honest.
He wants me to be like his pet, and steal all of my positive energy. (As an earth angel empath i had plenty) Im fucking struggling here.
This individual wants me to come after them but Im told there will be mutually assured destruction

All sorts of obfuscation.
It feels like Im losing my identity and life path.
I even talked to lucifer and the other entities but not from a good place. I didnt bother with respect. Im pissed.
This is all part of the plan to make me dig my own grave. I used to be so happy till this person came into my life and fucked it up.
Even gave me shaktipat because he gave me the impression he would help teach me in the beginning. Instead hes trying to make me into his slave.
What a plan. What a curse based on some shit that happened YEARS ago when i was fucked up on drugs. Words i said but then took back and made up for.
I committed my life to my own path of righteousness and spirituality.
And this motherfucker has the nerve to obfuscate all of my righteousness. Everything.

If my life doesnt get better, id rather die than help this individual. Rather die an honorable king with his own values than a slave… Noone is my master, especially not this guy.
Even if my body quits. Even if my mind gives out.
Even if this world turns against me.
I refuse.

Maybe she just wanted to jump your bones.