What is your

Most powerful greatest experience with magick? Comment… :smile: I wanna hear some story’s :smile:

2 Likes

On the RHP side doing healing for people, I guess one night I really opened the floodgates, because I felt it like never before.
I cant vouch for whether or not the person was actually healed, since you have to believe for yourself you will be healed when the work is being done.

2 Likes

Wow… And very true @Fuego1 … Being able to heal somebody must be amazing. If I heal myself or someone it really does feel great :slight_smile:

1 Like

http://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/cursing-someone/15023?u=serpens_album

1 Like

Sorry @serpens_album it says I don’t have access to this?

Shit sorry. That was posted in the lounge. Hold on

1 Like
1 Like

God damnnn! That’s frigging awesome :joy: :joy: :joy: What an interesting story @serpens_album ! Thanks for sharing that… Got to love belial :smile:

2 Likes

Getting Justice for certain victims when court systems fail them.

1 Like

My first curse would be mine the dude heard that I did it and the next morning his heart was skipping beats and his family started having problems I believe someone went to the hospital

3 Likes

Damn! Evil… I like it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Upon my Reawakening, I consumed every piece of esoteric information I could find. Some outside force had gifted me with a time bubble; for 6 days, every day was stretched into a month. This way, I was able to catch up and hone my abilities in a very short period of time (although it felt like months to me).

At the end of this cycle, I decided to summon the mer-ka-ba. I had read plenty about it on RHP crunchy unicorn fart websites. There was a great deal of speculation on what it is or what it’s used for, etc. It also purportedly required a lifetime of meditation and mastery of self in order to even attempt.

I called bullshit and knew, with absolute authority, that I could do it if I wanted to. And so I did.

The Vitruvian man, interlocking pyramids, and spinning wheels of energy are all involved. The secret is that the merkaba comes from within. You are the vehicle of the Gods.

I moved through layers of boxes, planes/concepts reflective of the Quabbalistic tree. Not up or down or either side but through. Until I found myself floating in space. I watched the movement of the universe, of all known existence. It moves in a spiral fashion, like everything else in nature. We reside in the dark side of this duality, the yin.
I could also see its mirror, the yang. The yin/yang symbol, as I discovered, is the most elegant diagram that has ever been created. Go look at the yin/yang again but look at it as though it were 3D. Then you’ll understand. Our universe, and its mirror, are spiraling to the same point, the singularity. It is there that I traveled.
I touched the end of the universe, which is also the beginning. I let myself be sucked into the singularity, along with galaxies and stars and the space inbetween things…

This is the death of all known existence and it is the Big Bang. The universe, through polarity, is in a constant state of regeneration. Existence requires duality and polarity. These opposing forces are not in opposition at all; they are in cooperation. That is how it works.

Within the singularity, I witnessed the thing the RHP calls Unity. I heard the “word of God”, that is the sound of creation and destruction. I was aware of all the individual consciousness that were now one massive hive mind…and honestly, I wanted no part of it. Haha!

The thought came to me that all I wanted, after death, was to be a star again. Memories flooded, of a life long past, a great white ball of fire spiraling in the vast beauty of space. Longing.

And then I folded away the merkaba, tucking it back into myself, and rematerialized on this plane. I had a lot to process…only recently have I finally made sense of all of it. It was, suffice to say, a life-changing experience.

2 Likes

Yep, I recall the heart palpitations and the ambulance ride.

1 Like

The way you phrased that makes it sound like I did it to you just saying.

Sorry bro … Your name came up once. Not sure you were responsible for what happened. No worries. Apparently magic doesn’t work for me any longer, and I have more important mundane issues to concern myself with, that demons and angels apparently don’t give a shit about. I’m just indifferent about it all, and once done with what I’ve vowed myself to do, I’m just dropping it all. No worries.

I don’t entirely know how I keep popping up in messages but I promise you I have never done anything to anyone on this forum :ok_hand:

1 Like

The problem with Magickal stories is that they are just that: stories. Having said that, I killed a human turd and the guy who murdered him got murdered himself, just before his marriage. Two for the price of one! It was great. I asked that their deaths be on my soul because I did it and want the credit!

Anyway, perform an internet search for ‘Larry Cox ANZAC’. He was my first victim and you’ll find the second one.

Al.

4 Likes

It wasn’t you I know for certain

2 Likes

I cursed Hollywood, the media, and politics. I told everyone here I was going to do it ahead of time right here on BALG and Voila!
You got to see my handy work of bad fortunes fall upon these institutions for the past year now.

8 Likes