What is your view on time travel, the multi-universe theory & magic?

I’m interested in knowing your take on time travel into multi- universal realties and the impact magic has on different dimensions? Basically can spells be cast on any part of the timeline (past, present, or future) and impact or change the results on another? And can a spell in one dimension manifest clearly & concisely on another, sort of like a parallel reality that can be tapped into and rearranged with or without causing dramatic changes in a targets timeline? If possible to cast a spell that would alter a timeline can you give an example, I realize that in theory the simple act of traveling back or forth in time has the potential to alter timelines, but I’m intrigued by the impact spells would have on a timeline.

2 Likes

Wow, this is an old question but I think it’s possible

Perhaps (and I’d like to ask EA’s opinion in live chat) one may do magick in order to die with the body during sleep in a reality and awaken in another one, with a dream or no previous memory.
Rather fantasy, but theoretically employable if some “extreme” change is desired.