What is your view of afterlife?

Scary stuff

Yeah, the spiritual in any form is by no means fluff, love, and light, no matter what density a person believes they are on.

2 Likes

You can manifest unlimited pizza in the astral

Shove them up your ass XD leave this thread alone pollo :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

I love pollo and I am joking, guys

2 Likes

I will raise you a fruit sponge cake with ice cream inside. pizza is not enough!! Thatā€™s like what you call itā€¦ a snack. which is a tease.

I canā€™t prove or disprove afterlife as iā€™ve no memory of it nor been in death experience and brought back to life to confirm such.

2 Likes

Can I send you half-an-hour long audio messages over whatsapp, at least?

On topic, I think I know believe in past lives. Which is shocking. I think I may be the worst atheist in the whole history of humanity, Dawkins is probably hunting me down to shoot me or something.

I was SO ready for oblivion. But then? Ohhh, then came magick and said ā€œYou fucking moron Cuervo, no! You keep on. And you keep living new lives (but at least in good company, very good company)ā€

Shoot me, I wonā€™t even die :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

can i shoot you with a water gun? it will make my day. =o) <ā€”:gun:

1 Like

Damn, thats kinda gay tho pup :laughing:

No, itā€™s too cold for that. Wait until the summer.

1 Like

itā€™s like summer here in the bay area. usually never cold here no more. just windy at times.

you missing out on delicious dessert. lol

Yeah, and it is midwinter here in South America!

better cold than hot. you can layer up.

1 Like

Did you remember anything about former lives or other worldā€™s that you can share? Iā€™m very interested in other worlds. I havenā€™t unlocked my own akashic records. Yet. @John_Wick and @Velenos

1 Like

Nope , I just know what Iā€™ve been told and experienced , and my intuition , I donā€™t have a ton of knowledge , just what makes sense , but Iā€™m young and will learn more eventually

1 Like

I remember some snippets of my past lives/core life, and my time between lives. Usually observable through self diving into your own soul landscape.

2 Likes

Iā€™m working up to it. I want to do everything, I want to see everything and I want it right now, but Iā€™m taking my time and learning at a reasonable pace. I guess itā€™s reasonable. :slight_smile: Thanks for the insight. Every little bit helps.

3 Likes

oh God im from Vietnam and people here think once you die itā€™s your duty to become a family guardian. The necromancy is so ingrained into the culture they dont even consider it necromancy anymore. I donā€™t want to be called back at least twice a year. urghā€¦

I use to want to become a family guardian once I die, but I later found my true self and realized thereā€™s some truth in it just not the family part lol.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve adopted the firm belief in our lord and savior Pepperoni Pizza. He has spoken to me from beyond the marinara veil from the realm of mozzarella cobblestones and log homes made from italian sausages. He is the one true god sent to deliver us from starvation and slim waist lines, who selflessly divides himself for all to partake in his saucy, mildly spicy, cheesy glory of salvation.

Joking asideā€¦ to answer your question my personal beliefs have been heavily influenced by Todd Mayā€™s ā€œThe Art of Living: Deathā€ in which he explains that Abrahamic moralism and their theory of afterlife precludes the ability to improve ones self. He takes into consideration that, under Christianity, the you that is born lives and dies as the same person but in reality youā€™re not. A baby cannot be judged the same as an adult because theyā€™ve not made any moral judgments. Life is a test and the biblical way of living (ie following the ten commandments) are the only answers to salvation. Anything you do, owning slaves, rape, incest, is forgivable so long as you accept the desert-storm god of war, Yahweh, as your lord and savior and accept the message of his cosmic cheating (Yeshua) as fact. Essentially, Christianity and the Abrahamic religions as a whole deny you the ability to grow and do not offer enough incentive to develop a sense of morality beyond what scripture says, in fact you could even argue it goes against it.

Now with that being said, I firmly believe in reincarnation yet absolutely reserve my right to exercise Cartesian logic over its nature. Acceptance is not the same as blind faith. Through my own meditations this is what Iā€™ve found:

Time, space, the cyclical nature of time and existence is an absolute truth (to me). The Quantum nature with which we all exist held into form by cosmic waves binding our atoms together is the breath of the universe itself. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it simply is. When the universe ends, under this model, it will be reborn - nothingness is inherently unstable. Think of the old stories of Hecate - in her darkness was all things, from her the fabric of the universe was woven and in her darkness she bore the light that became the stars, the fabric that became Nyx, and the sun that became Helios/Lucifer. From this matter came Gaea, Cronos, and the other Primordials that gave birth to the Titanomachy and eventually the Olympians. When this separation occurred she cried out for brother, Helios Lucifer to come home, thus giving us the light of the full moon and the power with which we witches have. This is important, because given the natural constant of atoms in the universe and the quantum nature of perception and consciousness, it means nonexistence is fundamentally impossible because nothingness cant exist. Even not perceivable to our naked eye the entire universe is bathed in matter. The void isnā€™t even a void, its just matter so imperceptibly small the light of stars cannot reflect off it. Dark matter is still matter, just the Hecatean Shadow to the physicality of Helios/Lucifer.

In short, I believe that when we leave our realm of Helian/Luciferian Physicality, we simply wake up to the other world of the Hecatean Shadow, the universe of eternal twilight, until weā€™re ready to return to this realm to continue the development of our soul and the symbiosis between two halves of a cosmic whole.

Innately, as a child growing up in New England I became so attuned to the nature of cycles through the seasons - We cannot live without dying. We cannot grow without the pervasiveness of death. In the spring of our Birth (Maiden/Youth(or Warrior), the summer of our lives (Mother/Father), our Falls in old age (Crone/Sage) and our dormancy (ā€œdeathā€) in Winter until weā€™re born again in Spring. Itā€™s hard not to see the one common trend of all the ancient polytheistic religions as a singular objective truth - from death comes life and life comes death. Neither one is innately desirable, neither is to be innately feared.

They just simply are.