What is your favorite Chakra to manifest things from?

Most of us stick with EAs method of chakra Meditation where he tells you to focus 90% of your Consciousness on your Ajna and 10% on your Muladhara in order to generate power to manifest.

I was experimenting with this and did two things.
I first turned my Ajna Inward so i could target various blocks within myself amd destroy them.
The result was a smooth flow of power through my body.

I then Applied the Same technique to my Manipura.

BRUH…

The result was completely different. I did the same thing and the power was forced from my manipura, through my body and up my spine. I was on the bus and my body was forced to curve back on itself lol.

Then I went for my root Chakra. The result was alot of Lust, Greed, and…Lust :joy:

So, what chakras do you prefer manifesting from, explain why, and what were your experiences with them?

1 Like

It depends for what purpose. If I want enlightenment and I wanted to draw energy from a chakra I’d pick the third eye or crown, for obvious associations.

2 Likes

All of them. Spells done with kunda yoga utilizes all the chakras and the div you are working. The energy rush during and after grounding it is a trip :joy:

1 Like

I don’t use chakras, in magick… but I use Muladhara when my congenital knees problems lift the ugly head, plus prithvi mudra, grounding, and SHA mudra from kuji kiri. It’s give nice results, pain passes away.

1 Like