What is Your Endgame?

It’s hard for me to say what my endgame is, but I know exaclty what my “endgame endgame” is if that even makes sense :joy:. No more reincarnation, I don’t want to return for another run as a human. I want to ascend to gpdhood and help free others from the chains that they create for themselves, so they can ascend as well. I want to have absolute, unlimited power and dominion over my own hellish kingdom and legions, leading the fight in freeing humanity. A wandering god with no true home to call his own, traveling to different realms and dimensions. A rebel with a real cause.

I’m young so this will more than likely change in the next couple decades as I gain more knowledge and experience this life, but that’s my endgame of all endgames as of right now.

5 Likes

I love how you know all of those things.

But yes, you’re right, I have a strict schedule to keep. Though St. Nicholas the Pilgrim wandered around saying “Kyrie eleison (Lord, have mercy)” aloud wherever he went.

Well, no need to guess. I assure you that I have a classical Catholic understanding of the nature of God and Jesus, the Christ.

@Warlock was just saying something tongue-in-cheek. I assure you he meant no harm by it, nor did I take any. But, I do appreciate you sticking up for me, if Warlock did intend insult, I am glad that you stepped up in such a way. May you be blessed.

3 Likes

That is a beautiful sounding endgame though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have Medicine and a Craft to perfect and pass on. I also want a family of my own.

1 Like

If i had the absolute godlike power. Id make every man and woman like in the movies smoking sexy and all their numbers start with 555 lmao :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: nust as a cruel joke

3 Likes

BOOOMM!!

Y’all get outta here. This man knows what’s up. :metal:

1 Like

Aww Ash, you’re beautiful! If I wasn’t already in love with your Prime Minister I’d be over across the pond in a flash and carry you all the way to Mt Athos on my back :wink:

But perhaps I can do both…I’ve just discovered my endgame! :grinning:

But then again; I don’t want to upset Mrs Trudeau…she seems nice. Maybe I should just content myself with being his butler…

3 Likes

I wish to be at a level i can see x understand :heavy_check_mark: and interviene x when necessary as so my family+close circle don’t suffer any great mishaps by others selfish actions … Also to teach the concepts to the young as developing yourself is great but not much use once you fade out of this existence … i have a goal of living in a mountainous region as soon as i can make that happen to live life as peaceful as possible to many games about i play my own game with alot of hope i have done enough inner work this time round. i dont think it is more widely known or the concept grasped enough ascension involves becoming one with your twinflame so when you phase off this plane you do merge and become one at some point on some plane of existence.

1 Like

I want to be able to move body to body and be able to enjoy their power, wealth, health and sexuality without guilt or shame.