What is your Crash.co personality type

I learned about a new divination method from a podcast. I think it was pretty accurate. I did start my career in a job that was part software engineering and part operations. It calls me an architect which is also the nickname of MBTI type I had. I would be interested in seeing your results as well. You can take the quiz at https://crash.co/discover.

6 Likes

That is a career quiz I haven’t seen before.

1 Like

Me and my weakness for personality tests as usual. Results:

First description was spot-on. The breakdown of traits, however, wasn’t that accurate for me. Still, it was quite amusing to answer. Thank you for sharing, OP.

5 Likes

That was spot on. Thanks for sharing.

At least I have confirmation I went into the right career path. Haha

2 Likes

It sounds like you’re a
Mediator

People like you often start their careers in Design or Operations roles.

• Align the big picture vision with available concrete resources
  • Easily adapt to new situations and make things work
  • Do a good job of prioritizing the most effective work to do next
  • Your main weakness: You can focus too much on getting input from everyone instead of making a quick decision
1 Like

I did this quiz again to make sure the results got into the profile, and I got a different result. I probably want to try it a couple more times because it may be more variant than MBTI.

2 Likes

I’m a fixer.
lol
Sounds about right.https://crash.co/discover/result/9bcc7017-2c40-4df4-8b66-79babc004691

1 Like

I’m a little suspicious of some of the detailed results. I’m definitely more an introvert, more curious, less organized, and less of an action taker. Quizzes with only two responses to choose from I don’t think are as effective as something with an agree/disagree gradient.

2 Likes

It is interesting that we got the same type but the system didn’t give us the same primary career paths. My 2 results seem closer to each other than they are to your results.

3 Likes

I didn’t notice that, and it is interesting

1 Like

I honestly think it glitched. I’m going to take it again on my laptop because this doesn’t seem accurate. I don’t really collaborate much and I am not compliant. I’m also fairly introverted, but not so much at work so idk.

1 Like

I ended up being an Architect, too. Used to work in Software.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I took it again on my laptop and got the exact same results, so I guess it’s accurate. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The Storyteller sounds about right, but the detailed results is SO WRONG like LMAO, actually so wrong its hilarious

It sounds like you’re a
Storyteller

People like you often start their careers in Design roles.

• Communicate with others in a narrative style
  • Captivate your audience and help them envision a new reality
  • Can get any person to see themselves as a hero
  • Your main weakness is that you can get caught up in the story you are telling and mistake it for reality

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes