What is worship?

Mainstream Christians have never heard of Tetragrammaton or Pentagrammaton.
They just call him god.

Worship basically means giving the diety something, be it attention, while meditating on the being , Adoration which also includes attention, energy. Giving them emotion in the form of personal relationship or just offering them food, water, incense other stuff.

The entity comes from the back of ur mind ( not from the sky , believe me ) and partakes it. If done regularly it will come to U to such an extent that a big part of ur mind/body will be colored by it, it’s energy. Specifics of offering matters as shade of the color of that being will differ according to that.

The largest denomination of Christians -
(Catholics, Eastern orthodox, Greek Orthodox, Copts)
Also known as the 4 Apostolic Churches.

All of these :point_up: have heard of Tetragrammaton since the Septuagint {LXX} Greek Bible made the word, the Pentagrammaton is used by mystics.

Protestants are the ones who dumb it down, and they are not the mainstream.

Protestants include Evangelical, Adventists, Anabaptists,Anglicans,Baptists, Reformed, Lutheran, Methodists,
Pentecostals, Nondenominational, Evangelical, Charismatic, televangelist.

Protestant means literally “to protest”, these denomination protest the rituals the chants, Icons, incense. and Authority of the 4 Apostolic churches.

These are the ones people in secular culture usually grow up with because the aforementioned “4” are inherently non secular.

This is also why people leave those churches because they are stale and stagnant and don’t provide anything of spiritual substance.

And people only leave the 4 main Churches because they are poorly Catechized, leaving their questions unanswered.

TL:TR

• Protestant - Stale - Stagnant - No Substance- Non Mainstream

• 4 Apostolic Churches - Rich - Deep - Substance - Mainstream

1 Like

The Greek inside me is cringing… :roll_eyes:

lol recently I said something very close to that when I was talking about something spiritual: “I am what I am”
Should I start worry…? :fearful:

1 Like

Nah, you’re good. :+1: just a friend synchronicity that’s all.

1 Like

“I am what I am” is classic Popeye :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why worship revere or respect any entity?

Fear for what they might do?

To get something from them? Like a bargain?

Do you genuinely adore and love them that you’d do anything for them even be destroyed by them just to please them?

To be a doormat for them to stomp on you?

To keep them alive so to speak in the current of the present by drawing from the past and hope they remain in the future?

I generally fail to see the reasoning of worship, alliances, or a spiritual “family.” It’s about as alien to me as ALF… HA! I kill me (and if I don’t here’s hoping OMNI god does.)

I worship my mother, sister, aunt, a few of my friends and my magical servitor :slight_smile:

Where I’m at, this is the exact opposite. Non-protestants are mocked savagely by the Baptists around here.

Yeah, that’s to be expected.

Baptists are just an offshoot of protestantism trying to be different.

Cunnilingus, Dining on the Divine.