What is void, and how do I withstand it?

Void is chaos, the seed of pure emptiness, and it’s supposedly the most powerful, chaotic element because of how sheerly free of limits it is. Or something like that.

What I know about void is this; it’s a big fucking deal, and it hurts like hell. I need to use it, obviously, for my kooky magick experiments and imbuements. How do I withstand void?

I feel like it’s energies are harming me, and I need to be able to withstand it to use it. So what’s up with that?

2 Likes

Learn to manipulate it externally.

Of course it won’t be the same as actually having it but external energy manipulation is a thing, it allows you to manipulate it without it actually touching your energy system and over time you get use to it.

Void is the primary elemental energy where all other elemental energies are born from. It both constructs and deconstructs, specifically the latter for those who do not have it introduced into their energy system’s which is why external manipulation is so handy.

4 Likes

I can manipulate void energy. It’s pretty fidgety but it follows my commands entirely. I can turn it into a non fidgety shape.

So now that we know I can manipulate void energy externally, what is next to start using it for big projects? How do I configure it?

What should I use it for in terms of self improvement?

thanks.

Like any energy you program it, fuel it into a sigil, a construct, what you would do with your own energy it’s no different from what you’d do with this external energy.

2 Likes

Okay, sick, thought so.

I’m gonna work on manipulating my reality with it. Thx.

2 Likes

The void is the ever-present moment and all-pervasive consciousness in which the aspects of consciousness that we call “experiences” exist. It’s just formless ever-present awareness. You can’t withstand or withhold it because it is what you fundamentally are. The persona is an illusion but illusions are experience and real because consciousness is real.

1 Like