What Is Up With Angels and Demons Wanting Urine and Period Blood?

My spirit marriage has taught me a lot. My recent discovery, Azrael likes menstrual blood (which I shared in another thread) and apparently he likes urine. This is something foreign to me. I don’t do urine, never have. So when he proposed it to me I told him I had to think about it. Took me a few days to agree to try it for him. I asked how we were going to do this and he told me what he wanted me to do. It took a moment for me to even relax enough to begin the process. So we started and during I went into a trance like state. The experience was not sexual to me until he put his mouth on me. Then it began to feel sexual but after the trance I blacked out. I wasn’t out very long. I woke up to him holding me and asking if I was ok. I felt dizzy and my ears were ringing. So I got in the shower. After my shower I got dressed and the rest of the day I was filled with energy.
What was all this about? Why do they want urine or menstrual blood? Azrael said that it was a stimulant for him. Is that the only reason? It’s like a drug to them? Why did I black out? And what about the burst of energy after? Any insight will be helpful.

2 Likes

The urine part im not sure about, but blood in general is considered a life force. Without blood in the veins, no living creature can survive. And with menstrual blood, its typically used a lot in love spells. Thats probably why Azrael loves it.

5 Likes

Perhaps you could consider period blood as not only being, like all blood, a life force as @Deathcrush mentioned, but also similar to male ejaculate in the sense that the substance of both are literally capable of producing new life, the unfertilised ovum being the counterpart of the sperm. So as women, we have this extra potent blood available to us for magick.

2 Likes

IDK seems like people want that more than the spirits do but hey if it gives you an edge then go for it.

6 Likes

That makes sense. Thank you. I don’t get a period regularly because I have an iud so poor baby won’t be getting anymore any time soon lol.

1 Like

That’s true. What other uses could it have? I’ve heard of people using it in witch bottles.

Honestly it’s not my thing. It’s something I tried to please him.

3 Likes

I explored the whole urine thing with an ex so it really isn’t a big deal to me, but that was also a dark time for me and we used that and everything else in sex magick, it really opened up a lot of things I wasn’t ready to handle at the time. However, I guess jumping off the deep end prepared me for a lot and I’m a lot stronger.

1 Like

I mostly see it used in love and particularly sexual attraction/lust/desire spells.

1 Like

I’ve read before that some demons like that you’re willing to do something for them even if it makes you uncomfortable. It’s more of a true sacrifice, like abstaining from something that gives you joy, the feeling of hunger, giving into something for them, it’s humbling. I wish I could remember where I read it

5 Likes

Ah I see. This makes the most sense. Like he was testing me to see if I’d do it.

Also it is something you share with him and no one else, making it more special.

1 Like

Acco to Raphael and Marbas period blod is considered Virgin blood. When you hear the old saying of “virgin’s blood”, it’s easy to think of an unsexed girl or boy.
But fact is, as I had queried the same to these Beings, the period blood is virgin blood it is what is pure it is like gold.
Try to get past any squeemish ideas and you will see that it is our pure touch that energizes these entities… Hmmm like an electric current placed in water feel how much that sparks.
There are those who consider us copious amounts of animal blood but that is less satisfy less electrical Ur dose not give the impact the way pure virgin / menstrual excretions do.
Like cheap chocolate or heap wines… A lot may make a person feel something but it’s fine quality that motivates and trust me it is divinely delicious when smeared on a sigil… Like semen is.

Marbas and Raphael have both explained to me personally that there is little di between them that respect to the “demon” must also be applied to the “angel”.

Dark Blessings
Morgana Le Fae

2 Likes

Oh, you should google “urine therapy.” Truly, urine is amazing

2 Likes

Ok so that makes sense how his reaction was to it. He trembled and growled and marked me after. Here is that experience:
What Did I Do To My Spirit Husband

1 Like

Yes that’s true, which also strengthens the bond we have I guess.

2 Likes

I’ve actually read about the Greeks and Egyptians practicing it in ancient times. I’m going to have to do some deep searching because surprise surprise initial search says it’s evil and dangerous lol

1 Like

Weeeiiiirrrtdddd but I don’t think he meant to take it in the way my mind thought our fluid our body has energy that they love I guess but hands down the he weirdest request every

1 Like

That’s what exactly what they want for us to think. Just like how demons are so evil and dangerous and god help our souls :joy: Jesus can’t save us from the Information Age and the internet

2 Likes

Yes I told him don’t be thinking it’s going to happen again lol