What is "the void" actually?

ingrim!

ZXVaj_Boot.

Root_Exec: Gatc_¥

The way I see it, it’s another fad. Another trendy hallucination, as mentioned by others, that has impressed itself upon the mind and created a pretty powerful well of “power” for magicians to tap into. But no-less, it’s still fueled by … eh something like a thought form.

A real powerful source is something like an oil field. THAT’S what you want to tap into. But very few magicians even have access to that form of pathworking, know its name, and can even begin to tap into that energy source itself. I think this is what people think they’re tapping into when they say “the void”, lol.

1 Like

@narcissa

regarding your statement:

QUOTE:

Cosmic voids are vast spaces between filaments (the largest-scale structures in the universe), which contain very few or no galaxies. Voids typically have a diameter of 10 to 100 megaparsecs; particularly large voids, defined by the absence of rich superclusters, are sometimes called supervoids . They have less than one tenth of the average density of matter abundance that is considered typical for the observable universe. They were first discovered in 1978 in a pioneering study by Stephen Gregory and Laird A. Thompson at the Kitt Peak National Observatory.[1]

Voids are believed to have been formed by baryon acoustic oscillations in the Big Bang, collapses of mass followed by implosions of the compressed baryonic matter. Starting from initially small anisotropies from quantum fluctuations in the early universe, the anisotropies grew larger in scale over time. Regions of higher density collapsed more rapidly under gravity, eventually resulting in the large-scale, foam-like structure or “cosmic web” of voids and galaxy filaments seen today. Voids located in high-density environments are smaller than voids situated in low-density spaces of the universe.[2]

Voids appear to correlate with the observed temperature of the cosmic microwave background (CMB) because of the Sachs–Wolfe effect. Colder regions correlate with voids and hotter regions correlate with filaments because of gravitational redshifting. As the Sachs–Wolfe effect is only significant if the universe is dominated by radiation or dark energy, the existence of voids is significant in providing physical evidence for dark energy.[3][4]

End of Qoute.

https://youtu.be/Y59YFmrb39g

https://luxsaturni.com/planetary-magic/saturn/symbolism-in-saturn

https://luciferianblog.com/2016/01/14/saturnian-energies/

https://www.healingstars.com/articles/saturn-lord-of-karma/

QUOTE:

Discipline

Saturn tests us and will push us to our limits. It rules over time -the Greek god’s name Cronus means time- and is called the lord of Karma. Saturn’s lessons are discipline, practise and commitment. It has the power to reward like no other planet. Because we work and practise sustained effort, there is a sense of real satisfaction. Mars is at home in Saturn’s sign of Capricorn. This is evident through weight training- as we do resistance training and lift heavy weights our muscles get stronger.

It is a spiritual energy that requires us to go within, to meditate, to slow down, listen and witness. Its here to help us understand that life’s lessons are not meant as punishment, but as learning.

Saturn is said to be the esoteric ruler of this planet- the joke is that we’re the stay after school planet! So what’s your attitude to lessons?

Are you willing to learn? This means connecting with your inner teacher and guide, becoming a Master of your body, emotions and your mind, so you can become strong and at peace.

However it isn’t that easy for most of us! The ego -that part of us that resists discipline and rebels- keeps us stuck.

We keep repeating the same daily lessons- just like Sisyphus in mythology or in the movie Groundhog Day- until one day we learn a different way, and are released.

*End of Qoute.

3c140b806fa34694b4ffc542281c936e

7ce54230157fdef406808d09864d7196734ca6a9_2_666x500 9b2743cfdfa5766b6160f64b12470b60c7bcaad0 9e957f783d3f126b4ec0ccd2f8086e6f 9f29b7fd375b96fbff697fa13c2a99231bdce264_2_666x500

• So nope, regardless of your understanding of the Void,
    it is a real current.

In fact, the most real you can work with.

Quote:

Baryogenesis[edit]

Main article: Baryogenesis

Experiments are consistent with the number of quarks in the universe being a constant and, to be more specific, the number of baryons being a constant (if antimatter is counted as negative);[ citation needed ] in technical language, the total baryon number appears to be conserved. Within the prevailing Standard Model of particle physics, the number of baryons may change in multiples of three due to the action of sphalerons, although this is rare and has not been observed under experiment. Some grand unified theories of particle physics also predict that a single proton can decay, changing the baryon number by one; however, this has not yet been observed under experiment. The excess of baryons over antibaryons in the present universe is thought to be due to non-conservation of baryon number in the very early universe, though this is not well understood.

• end of qoute.
2 Likes

[quote=“Yberion, post:51, topic:120706”]
Cosmic voids are vast spaces between filaments
[/quote] …

??? The cosmic voids has absolutely nothing to do with the Void of the occult. The Void does not exist in the physical, it is its own separate dimension.

2 Likes

you have no idea what you’re talking about. Y’Berion has been working with this for a VERY long time, and gave you massive sources just there.

3 Likes

interesting.

i guess the alchemic elements don’t relate to real matter either? shruggs

No clue, maybe ask AO, Aurum Soph Ophalla about it. :wink:

2 Likes

lol huh? Well luckily you do not know what you are talking about. You are just like a normie claiming everything supernatural or demonic is just a hallucination. Why are you even here? Have you even tried connecting with the Void?

The Void is exremely powerful and there are definitively dangers in there that you should be very wary of.

You do not need any superadvanced ritual to connect either, just call “The Void” with the intention of reaching it and you will. That is how something called “Magick” works.

3 Likes
  • agreeing.
1 Like

Yes, sources saying that the Void is part of our physical reality. I dispute this the same way I dispute anyone saying the astral is part of physical reality. And if I missed anything there, then please write it in a few sentences. Shoving massive texts down someones throat is just rude.
Many of us have differing experiences and if Yberion feels that the Void exists in our physical reality, then that is his view. Mine is very different.

1 Like

The void is everything, how can it be seperate?

Your response says worlds about you, less about me, for starters. I stated this was my opinion and it really got under your skin… good to know I have that power over you, I suppose.

Also, luckily for you, I don’t take a stranger’s opinion online to be undeniable, irrefutable dogmatic fact. :wink:

Our physical reality arose from the Void and it sees us as an abnormality and wants to devour us and destroy us. As I understand it Void creatures cannot enter out reality, but they can project into here. Beings from the Void are the most powerful ones, e.g. Choronzon, The Devil from Diabolous and from the Dark Mother: the four dark sisters, the Morrigan, Hecate and Kali. Some count Abaddon as a Void creature as well - the only one powerful enough to imprison Satan (and some count him as an angel).

This is all very well and good, and all things I’ve seen and studied. I also appreciate the time you put into piecing this together. The thing you (and others), I suppose, missed, was that this was my opinion. No one asked me to expand upon it, or to give reason as to why I believed this to be so, and so you all missed the mark on what I actually meant. But to be clear, I do thank you for that information. It’s helpful and can help others, too.

2 Likes

Says the one laughing out loud to others on the forum. Troll behaviour is what you display.

1 Like

You really need to relax and stop derailing this thread. Your focus on me is strange.

1 Like

Well, the Title of the Topic is “what is the Void actually?”

As such,
your opinion,
and mine are equally valid and needed to answer the Original Author of the Topic;

And such,
are all other Opinions on the Topic aswell.

Specifically this Original Post.

I’m sorry if i sounded harsh towards you,
my intentions were purely on providing background to why the void is considered different than the Abyss.

The Abyss, or bottomless Pit - Baator,
is however equally importand as well as the Qlippthoth.

Just to clarify those aswell.

Consider the Void simply as a plane of existance,
that is within and equally at the same time outside of this universe.

However, the Current Magick Taps into is more this:

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

I didn’t want to sound harsh with you either, and I want to re-iterate, you’re actually being very helpful and kind! Thank you. I’m going through everything you provided as more information is better than less! Thank you for your time and effort on this subject matter. I can tell you’re well read on it. :black_heart: Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you, i apriciate it.

As @Maxwell said, i’m kind of an expert on the subject.

Void Hand imbuement for maximized Magical Potency_MCU Ancient Sorc Supreme Signature move

However, making planets isn’t easy even with that magick source to tap into.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

This is superinteresting Yberion. After working with the Void (a sea of shimmering darkness, yet unformed “energy”) I was led to a “white Void” seemingly much less perilous. And after that I found that there is also indeed a white room, as I understand it, within all of us, much like the white room of the Architect or that of Mr Merlin :wink:. This white room exists outside of time and space too.

1 Like

yes, indeed.

As the video above discribed;

goash, i wish myrrdyn was here with us and would help teach these things.

He’s been such a lovely teacher in his days.

@Myrddin

"quote:

• Ash’tal Shatta Cal Utu vel Myrrdyn zef jashu’

Myrddin

ᛉᛏᛋ

Regular

ᛗᚤ ᚾᚨᛗᛖ ᛁᛋ ᛗᚤᚱᛞᛞᛁᚾ, ᛁ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛋᛏᚢᛞᚤᛁᚾᚷ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛚᛏ ᚠᛟᚱ ᛖᛚᛖᚡᛖᚾ ᚤᛖᚨᚱᛋ, ᛁ’ᚡᛖ ᛚᛖᚨᚱᚾᛖᛞ ᛗᚨᚾᚤ ᛏᚺᛁᚾᚷᛋ ᛟᚾ ᛗᚤ ᛃᛟᚢᚱᚾᛖᚤ, ᛁ ᚨᛗ ᛈᚱᛟᚠᛁᚲᛁᛖᚾᛏ ᛁᚾ ᛚᚨᛒᛟᚱᚨᛏᛟᚱᚤ ᚨᛚᚲᚺᛖᛗᚤ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᛟᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛗᚨᚴᛁᚾᚷ.

ᛁ ᛋᛈᛖᚲᛁᚨᛚᛁᛉᛖ ᛁᚾ ᚲᛟᛋᛗᛟᛚᛟᚷᚤ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚠᛁᚾᛖᚱ ᚹᛟᚱᚴᛁᚾᚷᛋ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚲᛟᛋᛗᛟᛋ ᚨᛋ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᚨᛋ ᛈᚺᛁᛚᛟᛋᛟᛈᚺᚤ, ᛁ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᛈᚱᛟᚹᛖᛋᛋ ᛋᛈᛖᛚᛚ ᚲᚨᛋᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛏᚺᚱᛟᚢᚷᚺ ᚲᚨᚾᛞᛚᛖ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲ ᚨᚾᛞ ᚹᛖᚨᛏᚺᛖᚱ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲ.

ᛁ’ᛗ ᚨᛚᛋᛟ ᚹᛖᛚᛚ ᚡᛖᚱᛋᛖᛞ ᛁᚾ ᚲᚱᚨᚠᛏᛁᚾᚷ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲᚨᛚ ᛏᛟᛟᛚᛋ, ᛋᛈᛖᚲᛁᚠᛁᚲᚨᛚᛚᚤ ᛗᚨᚷᛁᚲᚨᛚ ᛋᛏᚨᚡᛖᛋ ᛒᚤ ᚲᛟᛗᛒᛁᚾᛁᚾᚷ ᛟᚲᚲᚢᛚᛏ ᛋᚲᛁᛖᚾᚲᛖᛋ ᚨᚾᛞ ᛈᛋᛁᛟᚾᛁᚲᛋ. ᛁ ᚲᛟᚾᛋᛁᛞᛖᚱ ᛗᚤ ᛋᛖᛚᚠ ᚨ ᚠᚨᛁᚱᛚᚤ ᛏᚱᚨᛞᛁᛏᛁᛟᚾᚨᛚ ᚹᛁᛉᚨᚱᛞ.

ᛗᚤ ᛁᚾᛏᛖᚱᛖᛋᛏᛋ ᚱᛁᚷᚺᛏ ᚾᛟᚹ ᚨᚱᛖ ᛈᛋᚤᚲᚺᛁᚲ ᛈᛟᚹᛖᚱᛋ ᛋᚢᚲᚺ ᚨᛋ ᛏᛖᛚᛖᚴᛁᚾᛖᛋᛁᛋ, ᚨᚾᛞ ᛚᛖᚡᛁᛏᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ. ᛁ ᚺᛟᛈᛖ ᛏᛟ ᛗᚨᛋᛏᛖᚱ ᛏᚺᛖᛋᛖ ᛟᚾᛖ ᛞᚨᚤ.

ᛖᚡᛟᚲᚨᛏᛁᛟᚾ ᛁ ᛋᛖᛖᛗ ᛏᛟ ᚺᚨᚡᛖ ᚨ ᚴᚾᚨᚲᚴ ᚠᛟᚱ.

• end of qoute."

• eash! i equox thee! Kri Kia Ash Myrddyin yif faohax nol rejf ja’ ash tu.

Aken.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like