What is the quickest, easiest, and surest way to meet HGA?

I wish to attain knowledge of and conversation with my Holy Guardian Angel, I am to understand this is considered the ultimate achievement in many systems of magick. I have also come to understand that it is not as difficult as it is set out to be in many systems of attainment.

I would like to know, if at all possible, what might be the easiest, quickest, and surest way to attain to knowledge and conversation with my guardian entity.

From what I have read about the HGA, I believe it will be helpful in boundless numerous facets to be able to speak with the HGA and consult its knowledge!

I’d recommend the book 21st Century Mage, by Jason Augustus Newcomb. It provides a modern interpretation and various methods which you might try. I recommend this one since it’s relatively easy to pick up and has good references.

Check out Rufus Opus system also he seems pretty solid, and his system includes HGA work.

I’d also recommend reading Abramelin as that’s what the modern concept is based on.

There are other references you could dig but that should get you started.

As for what works best, or fastest… it’s way too personal for that in my opinion. If you go ask a lodge brother of xyz, I’m sure they’ll recommend the xyz method.

I’m right now, as I type this, reading the Modern Goetic Grimoire by Rufus Opus

1 Like