What is the one spell you would do before dying?

Why not do it today lol

They say a dying personā€™s curse carries the most weight, so Iā€™d death curse (redacted) and also bless some people I like and who have improved my life, even just by being lulzy, and finally call on my beloved in the astral to lift me safely out the old (by then, I hope) incarnate form, and go somewhere cool to chill and plan whatā€™s next. :sparkles:

Although I remain modest, and not undaunted tbqh, in the face of the aspirations I have and tasks I need to accomplish, at the moment my heart is as light as Maā€™atā€™s feather, and provided I don;t let that slide too far, I feel confident I could face the Devourer and pass the test. :scales:

True, I feel like it would need the final sacrifice type of power to do something like that. I would ultimately want it to be a world changing event of course.

Essentially do anything possible to avoid passing from this world until Iā€™ve done everything I need to do.

Karma is a limiting belief system. I donā€™t follow it nor personally believe in it. Because if I did, I would not be here, ascending.

Karma is moral. And moral can be dictated by the society or government. Thus if I followed it, I would have to follow morals, and morals can be changed to fit a narrative either good or bad.

No, I have my own morals. Treat does who do me good with kindness, and treat does who does me bad withā€¦badness.

I would go to a forest and do a spirit journey where I would either meet the demise of my life or willingly disappear from the physical world. Or both maybe.

2 Likes

id call upon my succubus and spend as much time with her in her realm until i die and live in hell with her forever

In one past life I was a magician that treated spirits poorly. He lived to be 40 or 50 he had grey hair. I know people didnt live as long as now in the past. He was lying in his bed clutching his heart. The beating getting slower and slower.

This memory haunted me for years. Now that i have more of an understanding of the goetia and what he worked with i have no fear associated with it now. More so wondering what i want to have accomplished magically by then.

1 Like

Iā€™d continue to reinforce the workings Iā€™ve already done as I get ready to ā€˜walk with Satan, in His world, with His Bride, being greater than the mortal I am leaving behind. The mortal which must die that a God will be born.ā€™

I would prepare for my physical death with the satisfaction of knowing I have really fucked over millions of sheeple and that my gifts will keep taking. Iā€™d also be using lots of tobacco while drinking tea and coffee (maybe caffeine tablets as well) so I go out fully nicotined and caffeinated. An alcoholic drink and nasal snuff just before the final curtain, if thatā€™s possible.

Al.

2 Likes

Toxic Magick

The thing about Magick is that itā€™s easy to phantasise stories and adopt an online persona. So as I could be making up all of this and owing to its technical nature Iā€™ll keep it short. About twenty years ago I received a telephone call on a snail-grey Friday afternoon. At that time I was in a committed relationship and had a profession, looking to expand and favoured double-breasted suits with dishevelled coat handkerchief. At night my fiancĆ©e and I slowly smoked Cuban Cigars.

That rainy pre-weekend telephone call, staring out of a grimy office window with sheet lightening in the distance, changed my entire life. At the time I was not pursuing Magick in the ritual or ceremonial sense. Only after it was too late did I receive some enlightenment. I was destroyed by very powerful enemies and having lost everything, I turned toxic.

In the process of destroying me, my enemies showed their hand and Iā€™ve been successfully exploiting that ā€“ politically and economically - for more than a decade. Australians and their governments have been feeling the increasingly difficult consequences for years ā€“ and these huge consequences are just starting. There may also be consequences for New Zealand, Canada and perhaps the UK, but thatā€™s none of my concern.

Magick can be performed anywhere; in front of a law court, television camera, via snail-mail or through websites. Why ritualise when you could use facsimile transmission? Black propaganda has been very successful. It helps if you know how the real world works and where the back doors are to some big players.

I figure if Aussies want and are happy just the way things are and with what they were getting, Iā€™d let them get so much less for so much more by helping other governments support the system Aussies do. And Iā€™ve had fun being toxic. Truly toxic.

Al.

P.s. R.S. Quinn (almost double agent) was one of the lower people ā€˜againstā€™ me. A truly weird, talented and great bloke with skill and resources. He was killed in a motor vehicle accident involving an elephant and again, Iā€™m not making this up.

Id go Jack Demolay and curse those responsible and all their seed to death and ruin, also if the eye of Shiva/Lucifer/Providence closes, its a done deal anyway, back to the Apsu for moi lol