What is the nature of evil?

if i can learn to self induce this i dont think ill ever need to try.

@dominus and we can all learn to be happy. Exactly.

yhay.

1 Like

Evil does not exist, at least not in any words we have at our disposal as humans. @TheStorm is pretty on point, but evil is just the best word we have at our disposal. A more accurate wording has never been needed because there has never been enough of us with higher understanding to justify creation of such a word in a common vernacular.

Explore away, this is the kind of line of questioning a magician can spend his entire life pursuing. My own thoughts? Beyond our universe there are other spheres, planes, whatever you want to call them. I cannot answer anything for certain on that one because I know nothing as a certainty; I can, however, say that there is no such thing as “good” or “evil” in this sphere, and it goes far beyond perception and perspective.

2 Likes

Evil is as evil does, evil is the person we want to blame for all our failures, repressed dreams and frustrations.

Evil is the motivation for some men and the bane of others. Evil is a human concept that exist differently in each man’s collective unconscious.

Evil is the controlling mother, then unrepentant wife and the unwilling maiden, evil is the successful contemporary, evil is the wicked spirit with a fabulous sense of humor.

Evil is a misunderstanding of the next person’s dreams and aspirations.

Evil does not exist :wink:

2 Likes