What is the most reliable magick for landing a job

I am currently desperately in need of a good job. Dear co-living gods, please What magic guarantees quick result in respect to getting picked as employee? Thanks in anticipation. Blessings

2 Likes

Azazel is absolutely great when it comes to getting jobs and promotions as well. I am speaking from experience. Just in the last month I changed jobs thrice because the offers just keep getting better and better.

5 Likes

Jupiter and Saturn. Most likely, @happyinside’s success with Azazel stems from Azazel’s nature as a Saturnian entity.
Jupiter is the king daddy when it comes to career success.

5 Likes

I would start with Mercury as that is resume’s and communication, which every job begins with then ditto on what the above said. The Sun is also help from those in authority and getting noticed, Jupiter is better after you get things moving to keep expanding. but creating things first is mercury, the sun and venus for relationships. Also check out Jason Millers financial sorcery

3 Likes

If it finding a new job first thing that comes to mind is the moons(new beginnings) and mercury (business/commerce).

2 Likes

I would highly recommend Bune. He worked for me several years ago and very recently too. It’s just awesome to have him as your patron once you build a relationahionwith him. He never fails to deliver. Just ask him and say what kind of job you want. The kind of position, people in it, work and most importantly what kind of salary you want. It was truly magical for me to see when it all came true by Bune’s blessing

2 Likes

Thank you sir. How can I work with Azazel? Kindly provide step by step guide. Thank you Sir.

1 Like

No magic absolutely guarantees anything.

2 Likes

Dude, search the forum using the lovely little magnifying glass on the upper right. It was designed for that very purpose. There are plenty of step by step tutorials posted on this forum, but you continually ask for “step by step guides” every damn time someone posts an answer in your threads.

Time to do some of the work yourself.

3 Likes

Sorry if you are offended.