What is the most effective way to work through Evoking Eternity?

I purchased the digital version of Evoking Eternity almost 4 years ago now. I read a few chapters of it then put it away since then. I just had more concerning things to do in my life but now I find myself in need of it. My interest in magick as a whole has also grown and I want to explore it as well. So I’ve decided to work through it all the way.

My question is should it be worked linearly?

Is there a particular chapter order that is best?

Any advice in general?

1 Like

@DarkestKnight may be able to give you some advice here, he has a pretty good knowledge of this book I think.

Also, please check your messages, green icon, top right - you have mail. :smiley:

2 Likes

If I were you, I would work through the book chapter by chapter because it starts with basic exercises like Invoking Omnipotence, and then moves on to exercises to help see and hear spirits, before getting into evocation proper.

However, that does not mean there is no magick for you to do as you practice and work up to evocation. Try this:

6 Likes

I need some advice, so I bought a chalice first and the next day (today) got the evoking eternity book and it says the chalice should have no markings on it and be tin brass or copper I think, it’s aluminum and the outside is resin I think, it has baphomet and a star on it, will this do you think? I don’t know if this is ok or not since I already bought it

It should be fine. I use a silver plated chalice with a raised flower design on it. I’ve also used one of glass.

Having no markings is just to reduce distractions for the mind. If you can look past the Baphomet star in ritual then it should work. The only issue might be if you are evoking a non-demonic entity. The system in EE is designed to be used for any being, which is why it is suggested to not put markings on the chalice, or altar.

Reason I asked it I think twice or 3 times was because I was hoping for multiple opinions so I apologize but thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like