What is the most craziest experience(s) during astral traveling

Title asks it all. If u don’t care @Micah and @Mapachtli, I’d like to hear urs especially xd

I convinced an Ex of Mine to do astral Cocaine (yes it exists) and Soul Travel with me to Mexico. I convinced her to posses a Cartel truck that was on it’s way to cross the border, and we would cause a head on collision.

I possesed the driver and she possesed the passenger. :smiling_imp:

At the right moment, I told her to make the guy grab the steering wheel, and she did. I caused the driver to get into an argument and we ended up in the path of an 18 wheeler truck.

Right before the collision I jumped outta the guys body and back into mine, but I forgot to tell muh ex to do the same.

Long story short she crashed, got knocked out the passengers body (who got brutally crushed) and back into hers. The next morning…she text me and said she felt like she had broken ribs and bones in her body. She did have them astrally :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
Full impact

The incident could never be verified, but the pain was real :joy::ok_hand::fire::fire:

8 Likes

I love it when you use emojis xd

Wow I would definitely tell this ‘tale’ to my grandchildren if I were you :joy:

1 Like

Craziest for me were the times I got into fist fights with Thor and Odin (different times).

Gods they have a punch…

Yikes LOL