What is the longest

You have been in a single evocation? Thought it would be interesting to see the responses…

2 Likes

I’ll admit I was intrigued by the title lol.

For me, a little over an hour and a half.

2 Likes

An hour and some change is as long as I’ve been able to hold the state

Several hours… maybe as many as 5 hours in one sitting. During that time, I was lapsing in and out of the planes. This was not with one entity, though, but with a series of angelic workings, one after another, each of them opening doors and gates and revelations.

3 Likes

Yeah, it makes you crazy, for sure. Or at least detaches you from this plane so deeply that you appear to be insane to everyone but yourself. The struggle becomes not maintaining the Rapture, but maintaining the balance on the crossroads. It’s good to go a bit crazy, sometimes… problem is I can’t say for certain that any of us have found our way back from it. 1.5 hours is more than enough immersion to have bathed fully in insanity.

1 Like

I think detached is the perfect word for it. I still feel kind of detached.

When I first started I would regularly do 3+ hour sessions. A lot of the time would be spent with preparatory immersion, working on getting to a point where I had no doubt that I was in the proper state of mind. Then once the evocation would begin, Id spend even more time asking the same questions 3 times or more to make sure that I was getting pure information and not deluding myself. All that time spent basically to become familiar with the occurrences and sensations that happen during evocation.

Nowadays I can usually get done what I need to in 45 minutes or less, but I have noticed that being in the T/G sync is very similar being stoned, in the sense that youll glance at the clock and notice 3 or 4 hours has gone by in what felt like 10 minutes.

Thanks for the interesting responses so far, I completely agree that the 1.5 hour is.more than enough for me.

In my case was 40-45 minutes, but in my case, I made a preparatory innmerssion before the evocation ( suits better for me and reduce tension on the workings ) and the feeling of madness starts since the beggining of inmerssive states , the body begins to move alone and such a kind of “weak sight” on my face begins…

Yeah, it makes you crazy, for sure. Or at least detaches you from this plane so deeply that you appear to be insane to everyone but yourself. The struggle becomes not maintaining the Rapture, but maintaining the balance on the crossroads. It’s good to go a bit crazy, sometimes… problem is I can’t say for certain that any of us have found our way back from it. 1.5 hours is more than enough immersion to have bathed fully in insanity.[/quote]

You say that you can go insane from evocation but you also say that you won’t be going down the necromantic path, which I assumed was because of the temporary(?) insanity. Why is that? You seem like the kind of person who wants to learn everything and anything you can about the spiritual and even physical. What turned you off of necromancy? Not that I’m criticising just curious, I’m not that stupid.

I’m gna go out on a limb and say it was because he saw what it was doing to Dante mentally, emotionally and physically… but it does seem like Dante has done a 180 and come from that place with valuable and teachable lessons…but like I said that’s just me guessing.

Evocation, as well as the most advanced forms of Soul Travel and Divination, shifts your awareness of reality to such an intense degree that your acquired realizations will exceed the comprehension capability of just about everyone else in the world, accelerating your Ascent beyond what should be possible. Your attachment from this world fades, especially when you realize that through evocation you can take control of reality in startling ways. Really, I think it’s this latter point that is the most damaging to the samsaric identity: if the whole world is malleable, then what is real and solid? Yourself? Not hardly. The changing of the world outside is a mere reflection of the internal shift.

Now, I should be clear that I have indeed practiced Necromancy enough to be able to utilize it when I need. It’s one of many tools in my tool box. But, a hard and fast rule of spiritual contact is that you become like unto that which you surround yourself with. If I surround myself with Ancient Gods of Power, I will find myself becoming more powerful, stronger, and more physically capable, as well as cunning.

If I surround myself with Ascended Masters, my plans will stretch beyond my lifetime, my vision will pierce into the core of events and embodiments, and my own emotions will become detached, serene, like living water.

If I surround myself with angels, I’ll become powerful, but hesitant to use my power. I’ll find a connection with the Divine Voice, which will dictate my actions, yet at the same time will fill me with joy and peace beyond compare.

These things I know for myself because of prolonged and repeated exposure to these spiritual elements. You can target it more specifically as well, like evoking Jupiterian spirits, and finding yourself becoming more business-minded, etc.

Now, when you surround yourself with spirits of the dead, what do you become? What traits do the dead possess? Often, knowledge of the Mysteries… but there are a million spirits that can open those doors for you. What they do seem to leave with just about everyone who works exclusively with them is decay. Their minds, bodies, and inner compulsions decay. In my opinion, Leilah Wendell is probably the most knowledgeable and experienced American necromancer around, and she looks like a corpse, sounds like one, and her mental processes have eroded as she’s presenced the death-essence more fully.

Necromancy, to me, seems a bit like Methamphetamines. Sure, you get a boost towards understanding and power, but at the expense of everything good in your life, if you’re using it constantly and intensely.

Now, I know this isn’t the case for some central/south american practitioners, or african death-walkers… but they are practicing forms of Ancestral Magick which is far superior to western Necromancy, which calls upon not the essence of death, but the essence of immortality beyond death.

Now, again, I don’t shy away from Necromancy because I fear what the possible side-effects may be. I don’t delve fully into it because I know from experience what it does to me, and I don’t like it. I enjoy being strong, healthy, successful, and happy. I love being in love with life, with my girlfriend, with my daughter, with my friends, and with myself. I love saluting the Sun and absorbing its power, flying into it and exploding into light itself.

For me, Necromancy is a lot like psychic vampirism: it has its uses, and can be a valuable tool, but once YOU become the tool and those particular systems have the reigns, it’s a straight shot into the destruction of all that I love about existence, without any apparent payoff, as all of the powers and realizations offered by them can be found elsewhere just as easily.

As with most things, I am ready to concede my ignorance. If you know of anyone who has delved as deeply into necromancy as Dante Abiel or Leilah Wendell and is a strong, fit, productive, successful, cheerful, loved and loving person, pass their information to me because I really do love to be proven wrong!

4 Likes

To be clear, I had experimented with and reached my conclusions about necromancy while Dante was still in middle school…

Right on that’s why I said “just me guessing” but I’m glad you the time out to interact frequently to the people who support you. Mingling with the people, I dig and respect the shit out of that.

roughly about 45 minutes into a physical evocation of Mepsitahl. Upon the rapture burning through my mind and the outer/inner veils began to split open to reveal the spirit. The Copal Blanco burning thick white smoke rising. And once the air began to display electrical surges of color with purple and red/green…witnessing her splendor I almost passed out.

1 Like

Hi EA, its interesting that you mention Ancestral work as I’ve always wondered about this. Would you get the same negative effects of working with death essence as you would with working with ones Ancestors?

You really went above and beyond with that explanation and I am very grateful. I will be analyzing this path more intensely now and see how the effects are for me. As you say magick as a whole is more of an internal shift and currently I feel no negativity from this shift. The main point I learned from you is that I should not wholly devote myself to death for I will become it, instead I should simply seek mastery over it and use it as a tool, not as a lifestyle.

Thanks you are an amazing teacher/colleague

1 Like

Bumping this for awesomeness - thread necromancy, amusingly enough… :wink:

[quote=“E.A., post:12, topic:2214”]Evocation, as well as the most advanced forms of Soul Travel and Divination, shifts your awareness of reality to such an intense degree that your acquired realizations will exceed the comprehension capability of just about everyone else in the world, accelerating your Ascent beyond what should be possible. Your attachment from this world fades, especially when you realize that through evocation you can take control of reality in startling ways. Really, I think it’s this latter point that is the most damaging to the samsaric identity: if the whole world is malleable, then what is real and solid? Yourself? Not hardly. The changing of the world outside is a mere reflection of the internal shift.

Now, I should be clear that I have indeed practiced Necromancy enough to be able to utilize it when I need. It’s one of many tools in my tool box. But, a hard and fast rule of spiritual contact is that you become like unto that which you surround yourself with. If I surround myself with Ancient Gods of Power, I will find myself becoming more powerful, stronger, and more physically capable, as well as cunning.

If I surround myself with Ascended Masters, my plans will stretch beyond my lifetime, my vision will pierce into the core of events and embodiments, and my own emotions will become detached, serene, like living water.

If I surround myself with angels, I’ll become powerful, but hesitant to use my power. I’ll find a connection with the Divine Voice, which will dictate my actions, yet at the same time will fill me with joy and peace beyond compare.

These things I know for myself because of prolonged and repeated exposure to these spiritual elements. You can target it more specifically as well, like evoking Jupiterian spirits, and finding yourself becoming more business-minded, etc.

Now, when you surround yourself with spirits of the dead, what do you become? What traits do the dead possess? Often, knowledge of the Mysteries… but there are a million spirits that can open those doors for you. What they do seem to leave with just about everyone who works exclusively with them is decay. Their minds, bodies, and inner compulsions decay. In my opinion, Leilah Wendell is probably the most knowledgeable and experienced American necromancer around, and she looks like a corpse, sounds like one, and her mental processes have eroded as she’s presenced the death-essence more fully.

Necromancy, to me, seems a bit like Methamphetamines. Sure, you get a boost towards understanding and power, but at the expense of everything good in your life, if you’re using it constantly and intensely.

Now, I know this isn’t the case for some central/south american practitioners, or african death-walkers… but they are practicing forms of Ancestral Magick which is far superior to western Necromancy, which calls upon not the essence of death, but the essence of immortality beyond death.

Now, again, I don’t shy away from Necromancy because I fear what the possible side-effects may be. I don’t delve fully into it because I know from experience what it does to me, and I don’t like it. I enjoy being strong, healthy, successful, and happy. I love being in love with life, with my girlfriend, with my daughter, with my friends, and with myself. I love saluting the Sun and absorbing its power, flying into it and exploding into light itself.

For me, Necromancy is a lot like psychic vampirism: it has its uses, and can be a valuable tool, but once YOU become the tool and those particular systems have the reigns, it’s a straight shot into the destruction of all that I love about existence, without any apparent payoff, as all of the powers and realizations offered by them can be found elsewhere just as easily.

As with most things, I am ready to concede my ignorance. If you know of anyone who has delved as deeply into necromancy as Dante Abiel or Leilah Wendell and is a strong, fit, productive, successful, cheerful, loved and loving person, pass their information to me because I really do love to be proven wrong![/quote]

E.a. can u help me figure out what kind of entity this guy sent to me that’s tryna kill me is. It seems very alien like and flashes like a ball of energy and I can hear it frequency. I think there might be a number of different kinds of entities honestly as he’s opened a portal in my room and they all came flooding in. They won’t stop talking to me as a form of torture and make me see and believe shit that ain’t real… I can give you more info but I’ll leave it at that. And I almost died and have been hospitalized three times in the last ten months because of it. I think he marked me to kill me. I don’t even know why other that he want to feed and enjoys tormenting people. He’s really dark. Talk to me thru the entities n calls me all kinds of names and shit. Making me smell shit… showing me images of him cutting me open alive and pouring acid in my scalp to melt my hair off like a wig. These entities had me talking in riddles and half truths for almost five months. It’s unbearable. I’m not willing to say who it is that sent it to me cause I’m afraid he will kill me. He knows every single move I make. I can’t even use counteractive magick cause if it. He won’t let me go. Ty

1 Like

Wow, thats terrible. Hopefully you can overcome this.