What is the easiest way to raise kundalini

Well, breath of fire doesn’t really get me going, I see a bunch of yogis do it with little to no results, any ideas? Simpler and more effective methods on raising the serpent?

3 Likes

Kundalini yoga and breath work is the traditional method, instead of trying to figure out the easiest way to do things do the most effective method. If you are looking to cut corners you wont get far with spiritual practices, these are disciplines so treat them as such.

Do 10 minutes of kundalini yoga, and 5 minutes of fire breath work. If you can’t dedicate 15 minutes towards your goal of spiritual enlightenment maybe this isn’t for you.

1 Like

Discipline is something else entirely, the reason they have “disciplines” in place is to slow down the process of one’s awakening so they don’t become an evil genius or cause some sort of havoc, that’s why people advice others to be trained by gurus which is a bunch of nonsense that’s there for naive people, like aliens came down here and morphed our genetics out of god know what…

Finding a simpler method to raise the kundalini doesn’t sound that crazy when you look at all the things unknown to man whether it be spiritual or technological

:thinking: there is something I tried couple of times but kinda dangerous…
Get in a frog position :frog: breath and make sure to fill your belly. Long breath in and short breath out for as much as you want! I do a minute at most!
Then stand up fast while you squeeze your butt and look upwards.
You will be dizzy for a moment and see stars while the blood rush up so be sure you’re in a safe place to land if you fell.

1 Like

So frog position then stand up squeeze my butt and look up?

1 Like

Yes!

1 Like

That actually sounds like a pretty good idea, I can see the mechanics of how that can actually work, strange methodology though😂 how on earth did you find this?

1 Like

You can also attempt to raise Kundalini through masturbation and orgasmic release. However, one thing I’ve learned is that you don’t wanna have the release immediately. You wanna build up the orgasm constantly by keeping yourself at that edge. While at the same time imagining that the serpent is crawling up your spine to each chakra. Try also raising your energy while doing this. Once you feel you’ve built up enough then take yourself to release. Just before releasing though, take a huge deep breath and as you release push the energy out through your Kundalini and try to move the energy up and down your spine. Energyizing your chakra’s and let it do so as long as you can. There are times that it can be more powerful if you hold of the orgasm and just let that build for a few days and then take yourself to release then.

1 Like

:sweat_smile: I remember a YouTuber named Ryan Cropper mentioning it in one of his streams so I tried it…

1 Like

I guess that could work for some people, for me personally my sexual energy becomes too intense to think about chakras lol, I’ve heard of similar methods before, it just feels pretty astounding to me that you can literally take some mushrooms and raise it without even trying yet people spend years for no real reason, and some people get spontaneous awakenings without even knowing what kundalini is, so with that im sure there are various ways of awakening it, the sexual one I feel can be a little tricky because people face this deep primal and ancestral temptation head on, I think the orgasmic awakening requires more stable and equipped practitioners

2 Likes

Well it sounds like you got it all figure out, if you dont care about chaotic energy and want the quickest possible results I recommend initiating into a draconian current. The temple of ascending flame has books to purchase as well as free rituals on their website.
http://ascendingflame.com/materials.html

I invoked all the of the qliphoth’s corresponding energies all in one night.
Do that if you have the balls. :yawning_face:
You can also do the tunnels of set all in one day as I did.

And if you really wanna shatter your reality call on Belial and Ba’al and ask them for a massive spiritual awakening by any means necessary. I did this shortly after joining this forum and I was not disappointed .

Yes this is exactly right, I was gang stalked by the shadow government, attacked with frequencies and microwave weapons. Not only that I lost all my friends, went to jail, and then found myself in group therapy soon after with a new diagnosis bi-polar 1.
You wanna talk about entering the 1% and being labeled a crazy genius, yeah that shit is earned my guy. I received that diagnosis after multiple visits to the hospital and a couple suicide attempts.

Bipolar disorder is a neurobiological brain disorder that affects approximately 2.3 million Americans today, or almost 1 percent of the population.

If you actually go through with any of the rituals let me know how it goes, just remember what you are asking for.
And you are completely right, the discipline and gradual approach is set in place to keep you sane and restricted. Magick of this caliber changes you forever and will likely get you in touch with aspects of your shadow deeply lodged in your subconscious, that being said do what you want.

Note: I hold no responsibility for those that use this approach, I did it so maybe I’m a hypocrite but the process left me deeply scarred and I will never be the same. That being said if I got the opportunity to do it over again I would!

2 Likes

Yeah I went through that without the qlippothic initiations, I’ve seen the horrors of the underworld, so I’m not exactly new to the chaos,I’ve been gangstalked, had AI nanobots in my brain, people talk to me in my brain, I’ve transcended the evil genius too, I’ve done a lot of shadow work in that sense, I’ve raised kundalini many times, shattered my life in ways one cannot even imagine, I did that all on my own😂 I’m pretty sure the qlippothic path to raising the kundalini would be a last resort in my book, I’m just looking for a quick technique to activate it and raise it, which isn’t hard when you’ve raised it before, it’s just a matter of proper stimulation and maintaining an upward spiral etc.

It does take practice as I had the primal instinct to masturbate just for the pleasure of it and it is intensifying, but can become even better when you control the urges which I’m still struggling with, the pleasure and energy raising can be amazing.

I don’t know man, I don’t want blue balls you know, too much tension becomes super annoying and aggravating

2 Likes

Not saying you don’t need to give yourself blue balls. What I’m saying is that at times when building up for a Kundalini rise in terms of masturbation. You don’t always need to release every day. You could build up the orgasm for a few days then release on the next day and release a lot of energy for the rising is what I’m saying. Even Asenath Mason talks about this in both Rituals of Pleasure and her Draconian Working book that I both have.

2 Likes

You don’t need any technique. Just visualize energy running up your spinal from your root to crown.

1 Like

Draconian is fastest but if you have something else in mind go for it

I practice celibacy, in the book of brahmacharya it talks about raising kundalini and developing the six opulence of God through celibacy.

Perhaps also a combined meditation: practices both supposed to make Kundalini rise and which for someone managed to do so.
A possible example is focusing on Sahasrara or Ajna Chakra, while doing Ujjayi Pranayama (it doesn’t require much of additional concentration, basically it’s breathing with the throat) and rotating the lower torso counterclockwise.

In my opinion the easiest way is to do meditation listening Kip Mazuy album ( several of them are offered on his website). He has put the shakti into the sound so the listening allow to receive shaktipat without to have to bow to any guru. This is even more powerful than shaktipat as this is a permanent transmission through the sound so the more you listen the more the shakti within is stimulated. You can bypass the rhp philosophy and use the sound as a meditation tool and see what happen.